Putting My Defenses Up

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Today is March 25, 2015. The day that Zayn Malik left One Direction. My heart hurts because I still see him an the other boys as my babies. I'm not upset with him. I could never be upset with him or any of the boys for that matter. He did what is best for him. We need to support him and the other boys. I love all five of my boys and I wish Zayn the best.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ateria and Tan are going to be here in twenty minutes. I'm getting ready for the day and let me tell you it has been nothing but awkward this morning. Ed and Maddie have been talking to me but Demi was another story. She kept staring at me with an emotion that I couldn't put my finger on. I had another panic attack when the others went out to get lunch. I started thinking about what happened this morning and I freaked out. It happened in the same way. By the time the three amigos got home I had barely collected my thoughts. I was still shaking when they walked in the door but I quickly covered up with a blanket. That was at 1:00 now it is 4:40. To be honest everything is taking a toll on me. I have finally picked out my outfit. My head has been hurting so much that I have found it hard to concentrate. My outfit consisted of black leggings, a black skater skirt, and a black Christina Perri concert T-shirt. Such a colorful outfit huh! After I was finished getting ready Maddie comes to our room and told me that it was time to go get Ateria. We had to go get Ateria because Tanya had to go straight to a meeting instead of coming over like originally planned. I followed behind Maddie out to the front area. I quickly slipped on my combat boots and got into Ed's vehicle.