Nightingale

My world was shattering. The feeling of loosing my parents was still numb to me. At first I did shed tears but not because I was sad or hurt. I shed those many tears out of confusion. What was going to happen to me? I knew that the DeLaGarza's would take care of me without a doubt. What would my life be like growing up without my true parents? Max, Demi's bodyguard, led Maddie, Demi, and I to Demi's tour bus. Maddie and I are going with Demi on the California, Arizona, and Mexico leg of the tour. I was genuinely excited about this trip before my parents had the accident but now i couldn't go. That was fine with me. I had loose ends to tie up. I would meet them somewhere on the leg of the tour. Dianna came and got me from the bus after about an hour of Demi and Maddie trying to keep my mind off of everything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Five Days Later ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everything is done now. I'm off to go meet Demi and Maddie in Phoenix. Dianna and Eddie were driving me to the airport. "Don't you forget to call us whenever you need to young lady."Eddie said to me. Dianna nodded in agreement. She was very concentrated on the road as it was 4:30 A.M. and it was pretty dark and animals were running across the road without any warning. When we finally gotto the airport it was a pretty emotional departure as we had grown even closer than ever in the past five days. They were there for me when i needed a shoulder to cry on. I could never thank them enough for all of the things that they do for me. As soon as i boarded the plane i began listening to Nightingale and reading some books on wattpad. I love it when i found stories about myself and Demi or Maddie. They entertain my greatly. The stewardess soon came over to me and asked me to turn off my phone as we were about to take off.  After a short amount of time we landed in Phoenix and I rushed into the terminal to be greeted by Demi and Maddie. A very tired Demi and Maddie to be exact. I was soon pulled into a hug by two of the people i consider my sisters. These past five days have been very difficult but I'm sure with the support of Demi and Maddie things will progressively get better day by day. We all walked out of the airport together and got into Demi's tour bus. Demi's concert was tomorrow night so we had a day all to ourselves to do something with. We all decided to get some more sleep before facing the day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*12:45P.M.~*~*~*~*~*'*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Maddie and I were awake and ready to go at this point in time. Demi, on the other hand, was a completely different story. She was refusing to get out of bed because 'She was older and she didn't have to listen to us'. We weren't gonna let this fly, not today. The Evil Mastermind and I devised  a genius plan. We were both gonna blare let it go on our IPhone's and screeched it out as loud as we good. Let me just say this was the smartest thing we had ever done. Two phones on two docks with two girls obnoxiously screaming the lyrics. As song as we started to 'sing' Demi was awake and complaining that her ears were bleeding. We made her get ready so we could go to the local lake and go swimming. Ed Sheeran was also meeting up with us at the tour bus later so we could watch movies together. Demi and I were really close so Maddie and I got to meet a large variety of celebrities. When certain celebs ( every single one of them) text me I still fangirl a little. Maddie and I were wearing matching swim suits. We have matching swim suits because we thought it would be a cool best friends kind of thing.  Demi was wearing her swim suit that was the same color as ours ( TARDIS blue) but in a very different style. Max came and picked us up from the bus and took us to the lake. Maddie went straight to the water, Demi went to go get some waters, and I started to make a sandcastle. My parents and I used to make sandcastles together on the beach. I really do miss them. Soon flashback after flashback was thrown at me and soon I was close to tears. Demi had just gotten over to me and noticed my tear filled eyes. Demi asked me what was wrong and i replied "Demi I'm just so lost without them. I keep on getting these flashbacks that hurt so much. Demi, it's NOT FAIR. THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! We were supposed to live happily ever after." Demi looked at me with this look that she wanted to help but she didn't quite know how. " I'll help you. No matter what. I. Will. Help. You. Come. To. Terms. With. This. I love you sweetie. Mom and Dad love you. Maddie loves you we can work through this." Demi said. I nodded my head and then we headed to the water. We swam for about an hour and then went to the tour bus to meet Ed.