Introductions

hello and thank you all so much for so many askes and dares and thank you @GoldielSamazing for sooo many asks so let's get on with the introduction, shall we and you are all very welcome to ask and dare all of them.

in this AU, Freddy doesn't want Shadow Freddy near Goldie, cause Goldie's memories of Shadow had been erased for a selfish reason and Shadow Freddy has every reason to want to dismantle Freddy and toy Freddy since Freddy poisoned his mind to be scared of Goldie at all times which is why he stutters and asks about Goldie so much and since Shadow's plan failed to get Goldie onto his side and to get him to remember too but the plan failed but he will try again soon.

The Aftons: also in the AU of mine is that the Afton family is dead just in different deaths except Chris's death is the same and Elizabeth's mind has been poisoned by William to be horrible to her brothers, Michael has PTSD, anxiety attacks, apnea, and bradypnea when he is reminded about his father, which is why he has a special PEN to help him get back to breathing normally and go to the ER so much but let's all be honest here Elizabeth is a bit spoiled and hasn't been taught to be kind, sharing, caring, etc., Chris has PTSD cause by William and Michael but he forgives Michael but not so much of William since he was the first to see his father abuse Michael over his bullying him and Clara is a kind, caring, strict mother and is single cause her and William divorce early on when Chris was killed of the bite of 87  and William doesn't have full and legal custody over the kids since CPS had shown up at the house several times whenever Clara isn't home and she foundout about it very soon and that is why she divorced him right away and took Michael and Elizabeth and Chris away and the judge gave a huge court order that William moves out of the house and finds a house far away from Clara and the kids since Clara also filed for a restraining order against him too since all the evidence pilled sky high against William he couldn't win to have the kids with him and have custody too plus he lost his job too since the kids are still alive except Michael's friends old friends and William in this AU is a selfish, abusive, mind manipulating , homaphobic, jerk but for the rest of the AU. 

the rest of the Fazbear gang: Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, the toys, mangle, puppet, and shadow, Freddy, Finn, Pete, and Dottie, Henry, and Mike, and Goldie lastly.

Foxy: in this AU he is a bit of a hot temper, but friendly pirate fox and is a teenager of 16 and pretends to be horrible to Goldie when Freddy is around since Freddy threatened him and have him that note of an order to follow which Foxy didn't like at all but Freddy knew his secret the secret of Foxy is that he came from another pizzeria but it was an abusive sexual toxic one I'll explain why Foxy's original owner was a woman and is homophobic and rapes Foxy every day when he first told her that he like like boys and rape him to like girls and she abused him every day too, to make some changes even giving him those scars on his eyes and back Foxy's original owner's name is Annabelle and when Foxy got rescued by Henry Emily who cares about animatronic's rights and cares for them like his own children, Foxy was first brought into the shop for some repairs and he was shaking when he sees women at the workshop and will be okay with guys since he has gynophobia ( the fear of women) and Henry understands why so anyways Foxy now has to listen to Freddy's orders or Freddy will tell everyone his secret and call his original owner to tell her where he is at to take him away and go back to that horrible life again so the only people who know this secret is Henry and Freddy.

Chica: in her 20's and she is a chill and mature woman chicken who won't take people's BC ( bullcrap cause it isn't potty mouth word) and is a bit of a mother figure and she has the same abuse as Foxy since they both have the same original owner as well and she tries her best to help Foxy overcome his phobia of women and she is the only one Foxy trusts the most since Annabelle was trying to abuse and mind manipulate her of her body figure and how she looks and acts which Chica learns not to take the toxic abuse and is quite the angry mama chicken when you mess with one of her friends and she can always see through people's BC and lies she cooks a lot and likes her body just the way it is even if she has Lipodystrophies which she knows she is beautiful no matter what shape and height she is ( and I love who she is as well) and she is straight but doesn't take Freddy's attitude and behavior very well but is chill and very smart too and she ignores what Freddy says to her.