if Shadow was Goldie's father....or not!!! ( part 2)

It's been a while since I wrote part two, as I've been busy with chores and helping out. But now, here's part two for you to enjoy.

Month: It is currently the third month since the incident involving Shadow Freddy and the dismantling of the golden bear's body.

 Ever since the party pooper incident, it had been three long months. Goldie was perplexed and desperate to uncover the identity of the golden bear who had been in the room. Freddy's reluctance to disclose any information and his determination to keep Goldie away from the manager only added to the mystery. Goldie was in his room, reading the same book he had read countless times before, when he heard a knock. He saw that it was the manager he had been trying to speak with and quickly got up to answer the door.

Goldie: oh hello Mr. Manger is everything alright?? 

Goldie asked the gentleman who stood before him was actually the pizzeria manager. The man noticed that Goldie was reading the same book he had been looking for. He had serious questions for Goldie regarding what he had witnessed in a long-abandoned room. Although someone called Shadow had attempted to deceive Goldie, the man was uncertain of their identity.

Manager/ Henry: yes, but Freddy has been telling me that you wanted to speak to me even when it was morning time so what seems to be the issue, Golden Freddy?? 

The elderly man spoke softly and looked directly at the golden bear, asking if he could share what he had seen and learn more about the bear and Fredbear's identities. The bear nodded and sat on a crate, prepared to talk with the manager.

Goldie: who is Fredbear sir and what did Shadow mean I was his son?? 

Goldie asked the Manager, who appeared irritated and rubbed his eyes after removing his glasses. He muttered something before putting his glasses back on and calmly revealed the truth, as it could no longer be concealed.

Manager: Goldie......what Shadow told you was a lie, and that golden bear was Fredbear the ever first animatronic to be at this pizzeria well before this place became a pizzeria it was originally named  Fredbear's family diner for a reason.....Fredbear was the first one to be on the stage and along with him was the ever first Bonnie that me and my partner made but...... they had to be scrapped....

He paused for a moment, hesitant to share more, but he knew he needed to tell the truth and provide Goldie with the answer he was seeking. Goldie leaned in closer, eager to hear about the first two animatronics that were built before him and Freddy.

Goldie: why were they scrapped, manager?? 

The Golden Bear inquired about the reason behind the scrapping of two animatronics. The manager took a deep breath and proceeded to explain what had happened to the animatronics and why they had to be scrapped. The manager was aware that the malfunction and coding errors were beyond repair, hence the decision to scrap them.

Manager: malfunctions....too many issues, I couldn't fix them, I didn't want to scrap them, but had to.....The malfunctions were hurting them, and it could've hurt someone else. 

The manager looked at the golden bear with a focused gaze. He seemed to feel a sense of remorse and sorrow as he let go of his initial creation, which he had constructed in collaboration with his partner.

Goldie: but you had to do what you to save yourself and others' lives 

He gazed at the manager, trying to convey that he understood the situation to some extent, but the thought of being discarded still frightened the golden bear. The manager stood up from the crate and walked over to the bear, giving him a warm hug.

Manager/ Henry: yes but I wouldn't trade any of you for them in the world, I love every single one of you and I would never hurt you for as long as I live

As the manager spoke, he kept Goldie in a warm embrace. Eventually, he lifted the animatronic up and placed him on his lap. Goldie hugged the manager back, aware that what he was saying was true. The manager treated everyone - both humans and animatronics - with impartiality and kindness. Even when Toy Freddy asked the manager who his favorite animatronic was (including the night guards), the manager refused to show favoritism. He believed that playing favorites could create a dangerous sense of entitlement and result in problems. Instead, he made sure that everyone was treated with love and respect.

Goldie: yes sir 

The manager's embrace and soothing aroma brought solace to him. Even the irritable pirate fox, Foxy, settled down within two minutes of the manager's touch, thanks to Goldie, the manager's golden bear, possessing a fragrance that could calm anyone. Goldie dozed off slowly while basking in the manager's warm hug. The manager chuckled softly and picked the bear up, carrying him to a bed mistakenly delivered by the management. This bed provided a perfect solution to Goldie's habit of sleeping on the unreachable top shelf, which only Chica could access. The manager placed Goldie on the bed, covered him with a comforter, and took off his purple top hat, placing it on a nearby crate. As he bent down to kiss the sleeping bear's head, he felt grateful for the tranquility and comfort that his embrace had provided.

Manager/ Henry: good night Goldie sweet dreams, and I love you  

Upon switching off the fairy lights in Goldie's chamber, the manager discreetly shut the door, allowing the beloved golden bear to rest peacefully in the rear compartment. With a deep breath, he realized the gravity of the situation- he needed to take action to prevent Shadow Freddy from persuading Goldie to join him. He conducted a thorough inspection of the pizzeria, ensuring that everyone was in their designated positions and prepared for another day of entertaining adults and children alike. Even Foxy was accounted for. After completing his rounds, the manager proceeded to his workshop, where he had Finn waiting to be repaired and updated with the latest coding advancements to avert any future malfunctions or errors in the sailor beagle's programming.

T.B.C

Please share your thoughts on this new information in the comments below, along with your theory on what may happen next. I am eager to hear your opinions and ideas, regardless of what they may be.