Shadow won Goldie part 2 (16) the secret cub

Hello and yes I'm continuing this and a big shout out to @AceTheLes for the idea of the what-if moment and I will be continuing so sit back and enjoy some belly laughs and some wholesome moments ^^.

no One Pov:

Shadow Freddy was the ruler of the pizzeria since he took the throne of Freddy Fazbear's by dismantling him, as he had Goldie as his right-hand bear, as Goldie had a secret and kept it from shadow, soon when Shadow was finished beating Foxy the pirate fox for not obeying him, Goldie excused himself as he walks to a secret door and knocks on it in a special rhythm and the door opened as he goes inside as he walked in the room he went into was a nursery like for toddlers but for boys, as he walks to a bed which had a little bump on it as he gently shakes it and soon the small bump moves and what shows from under the covers was...FREDDY but was a toddler as he had bedhead and yawns and smiles at Goldie. ( the secret bedroom)

 ( the secret bedroom)

Freddy: hwi mama 

he said as Goldie chuckles softly and picked up the small bear and puts him on his hip as he was to the changing table as he changed the soaked pull-up and got him dressed as the little bear cub giggles when his tummy got tickled as Goldie giggles softly and hugs Freddy close to him.

Goldie: hehe I love you my little star.

he said as Freddy giggles as he hugs back the two play for a while till it was lunchtime as Goldie tps to the kitchen and took two slices of pizza and tps back and gives it to Freddy.

Goldie: eat up Alex so you can grow and sleep well tonight.

he said as he changed Freddy's name to Alex for safety measures but he didn't know shadow had followed Goldie and found out about the secret room since shadow had gotten suspicious of Goldie's excusing himself so much as he had decided to follow Goldie and soon now found out why as he growls softly but heard a different name as he watches still staying out of sight.

shadow's mind: Alex huh? it seems like golden bear must have erased that fazbear's name to Alex very clever-

Goldie: okay Alex it's naptime sweetie.

Alex/Freddy" awww mama am nut sweepy * yawns* 

 Goldie giggles softly as he picked up the cub and puts him to bed and covers him in the blanket and gives him a stuffed bear to snuggle with as Goldie sings to him to sleep, and Shadow listens to Goldie sings enjoying his singing voice as he smiles and walks away when Goldie was coming out as he tps to his office and waits, meanwhile with the toys they were cleaning while being watched by the shadows of the others as shadow Foxy sees an ask bot and called toy Freddy over and he reads it.

@AceTheLes: Yo toy Freddy. I dare you to just sit in a whole bunch of teddy bears. I wanna see how long till you get caught.

the toy bear looks up at the shadow fox and ran off as he was chased as he hides under all the other stuffed teddy bears of himself and stays completely still, soon after hours he had fallen asleep in the pile of stuffed teddy bears of himself and he was soon caught by shaodw Chica as she picked him up and took him to the punishment box of doom and had him lay there and guards it, soon Goldie was called to the office as Goldie tps there.

Goldie: you called boss?

he asked as Shadow smiled which he does often but this smile was very different.

shadow Freddy: yes and who is this Alex you were talking to..mama? 

he said as Golde froze and looked paled.

Goldie: how-

he was about to say as Shadow stops him.

Shadow: yes you have been suspicious for a while and I was getting curious of why you excused yourself so much but now I know and you had this secret hidden from me for how long to be exacted?

he said as Goldie looks down at the ground as he mumbles a bit but said it

Goldie: for 7 months sir.

he said as shaodw sighed but smiles still.

Shadow: so this Alex is Freddy fazbear isn't he but has no memories does he?

he said as Goldie gulped and just nods as Shadow sighed and sat back on his desk after hitting Goldie on the back hard making fall face first as he cooled down.

Shadow: so you kept him hidden from me for 7 months and he doesn't remember anything about himself..get out of my sights and go see your cub you're having the day off.

he said growling a bit as Goldie tps away and went back to the secret bedroom and strokes Alex/Freddy's back and smiles as he goes to sleep for a bit keeping Alex/Freddy close to him and he had some fun playing with him and snuggles even of snack time but it was too good to last as Alex was taken away from Goldie and put into shadow's room and stayed there for 10 months as Goldie kept working hard and being hard on the others but never took his anger out of Foxy tho even tho he deserved it he never laid a hand on him ever but mostly be Foxy's cuddle buddy, soon Goldie had sneakily got Alex/Freddy back and he got Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and the toys to a van and he got them to a safe place even Alex but he stayed behind and took the beating from shaodw for the rest of his life.

                                             THE END

( my brain is now fried I'm going to take a nap now)