random Pt 4

s hello and thank you again for so many asks ^w^ so relax and enjoy

everyone was looking for the two cubs as the ask bot waits for Henry sees it and answers it while everyone else was looking for Freddy had Goldie.

@catsaresoooooawsome asks: Henry what was your opinion on William in high school?

Henry: I say a downright jerk but a smart-aleck which is why he gets bullied and didn't get a girlfriend till in college. =-=

while he answered the questions everyone was still looking for Goldie and Freddy, well speaking if the two Goldie was asleep and in Freddy's arms also asleep as an ask bot came and went to the sleeping Ffeddy but got snatched by no other but shadow Chica as she reads it and rolls her eyes as she puts both magic/shock collars on the cubs so they couldn't escape anyways.

@catsaresoooooawsome ask: Poof! Freddy has powers for a few minutes to help him save him and Goldie/

S. Chica: nice try now shoo!

she said annoyed and as she picks up Goldie from the kennel and takes him somewhere and threw him into the floor and left him there locking the door from behind as S. Freddy soon comes in and picks him up and bandaged him up and wraps him with a blanket to keep him warm for the time being as he grumbles and gets s. Bonnie to guard him right now since he knows he can't trust s. Chica and S. Foxy to be near Goldie but with Freddy is a whole other story as he grumbles while working on a plan on exposing Freddy's lies as for Freddy he was back to normal since the 24 hours were up and he was still in the kennel asleep just being a heavy sleeper while he and the gang deal with this issue let's check up on William, William was almost finished making the nanny bot as she was almost complete and looked really lovely and was almost done it just needed some skin to not scare the daylight out of people as he looks up drinking some coffee as he sees an ask bot waiting for him to read it question as he starts reading it and sighed and grumbles more drinking his coffee. 

@catsaresoooooawsome asks: Hey Will did ye ever find out if you were a good kisser with the cherry steam?

William: nope and that challenge is hard and also stupid!

He said as he drinks his coffee some more before falling asleep right away since he stayed up all night and day as he is sleeping we will check up on Chris, Michael, and Noah today and see how those two are doing, they were playing games and talking as Chris was down for his nap since today was interesting since going back to the pizzeria and finding Goldie as a baby was interesting and fun for him and had tired him out as it was just Noah and Michael in the living room as they snuggle and kiss as they were about to do something kinky ( I don't know what exactly what kink they are doing) as they were interrupted by an ask bot as Michael and Noah get back to sitting straight as nothing had ever happened

@catsaresoooooawsome ask: Noah what do you think about Chris isn't he just the cutest?

Noah: yeah he is and is too precious for his own good too =^=.

as they were going to go back to kissing and whatever they were doing they got interrupted once more as they stop and just snuggle each other as Noah and Michael both blushed when finished reading the question.

@catsaresoooooawsome asks: Noah Michael has Christopher ever walked in on you all kissing or anything? 

Noah: yes even when we were having a bit of fun @^@ 

Michael: yep he is just too innocent and precious for his own good @_@ I can never forget that day when he almost walked in on us when we were doing "it" I was so scared and embarrassed that I thought it would scar him for life

that will be it for tonight since I finally had the motive to write this random part and now I'm going to bed good night you all and stay safe.