Yandere Freddy and Elizabeth being taken away pt 8

okay, I had an idea cause it just popped into my head on my walk while listening to the Stalker's Tango, and well it gave me an idea for the next random chapter soooo yep I hope you all enjoy a good scare cause I know I'm going to scare myself when writing this ->- also warning there will be a scare and blood so for those who can't stand it please read ar your own risk.  ( this drawing is by  @nongying on DA)

No One Pov:

Goldie was in his room asleep as he was sleeping in his floor bed cause his once shelf bed had to be taken down due to one too many....ouchies so Goldie sleeps in a much comfortable bed which was on the floor as Goldie doesn't mind but what he did mind was that it was a bit...childish almost everything in his room was childish as he was 16 right now and he didn't like the way his room is but he didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling including his brother, Freddy Fazbear and of course, his bedroom was close to Freddy's for some reason, as Freddy was a yandere a brother one to be exact, he always made sure no one hurt his little brother even if it meant going down that path ( to those who love their siblings very dearly I think you know what I mean by "That" path) Freddy made sure no one dated Goldie, not on his watch that is, as he loved Goldie very very much maybe too much to be exact, as he made sure Foxy never laid a hand or hook on Goldie which he gave him a new order of protect Goldie, when he wasn't around as Goldie wakes up to the sound of knocking on his door. ( the bedroom) 

 ( the bedroom) 

Goldie's POV:

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door and knew it was Freddy since I could remember that light knocking sound as I get up from my childish bed which the bed was big a Queen size really but everything in my room is childish, I put on my hoodie that Bonnie gave me and go to the door and open it seeing Freddy right there smiling at me, he always smiles in the night when he wants to hang out with me as I just rub, my eyes and Freddy of course, he hugs me purring as usual he was being more clingy then normal today I wonder what got him in a good mood today oh well I'll ask when I get into the shower and get ready for the night and text my secret boyfriend, Pete to see if he can hang out with me at the new Cafe that just opened up and for couples only which is why I want to go there after getting out of Freddy's hugging of course -^-

Goldie: hey Freddy...can you let go I need to get into the shower.

Freddy: sure Goldie I'll see you on stage I got a surprise for you.

he said smiling as I look at him and wonder what kind of surprise but I know he won't tell me so I better get ready anyways I go to the bathroom that me and the gang share these days since we didn't want to waste money on getting everyone their own and complain about someone turning on the water or something I don't know really...I get into the shower after getting my clothes ready and I'm making sure Freddy doesn't see them I don't know what is going on with Freddy these days but he has been getting weirder and weirder by the day and nosey too, I don't know why is his problem of me being interested in dating and boys...could be a big brother thing maybe? I don't know anymore but I'm glad I can go on a date with Pete without Freddy being on my tail since I think Foxy wants me to date someone anyways...I finished washing up and go to my room and locked the door to change in peace and see some clothes set out for me and the way the clothes are I think Freddy picked them out...he always picks out something childish I'm not 8 anymore I'm 16 now the right age to date and why is it so bright colors?? ( Freddy's clothes he picked out for Goldie to wear)