Freddy taking it too far and Lizzie in wonderland🤍 pt 9

hey thank you for so many asks and thank you for coming this far but I also want to give a warning that there might be more blood, swearing, and brothers fighting, almost death, so if you don't like any of these please read at your own risk and don't say I didn't warn you. 

Terrance was hugging Michael and Chris close to him even Noah before he saw an ask bot come flying a bit as he smiles and starts reading the question.

@catsaresooooawsome: To Terrance ... your not going to pull overprotective big brother....are you?

Terrance read it twice to make sure he read it correctly as he chuckles softly and shook his head as he only gave the audience his answer cause Noah, Terrance, Chris were asleep as he kisses each of them on their foreheads and closed his eyes himself and soon went to sleep himself, as for Clara was sitting in her sewing room as she was trying to distract herself of what had happened as she was still shaking even her breathing was still shaking as she jumped when she heard a ding from an ask bot and looks and sighed relief as she smiles softly and starts reading the question and tears started to roll down her face. ( the sewing room she is in)

 ( the sewing room she is in)

@catsaresoooooawsome: To Mrs. Afton...I know that was hard it'll get better I promise.

Clara:* sniff* thank you dear but it was hard to find out my daughter was becoming like William, it was just frightening it was just like William was in this house...but thank you I just pray that she will get better soon I hope William is proud of himself for what he did to my little girl.

she said as she wipes her tears and goes back to what she was doing as she was serving some outfits that someone ordered to buy her stuff as she was still so shakey as she was doing so, Noah wakes up to a sound of a soft ding and sees an ask bot and he read the question but wiggles his way out of Terrance's grasp and he tiptoes to the kitchen and soon read the question. and smiles ( the kitchen) 

@catsaresooooawsome: Noah is Chris like a little brother kinda?

Noah: yes he is like a little brother to me and always has even my own little  brother doesn't like me. 

he said sighing as goes back sits back down on the couch and cuddles close to all 3, meanwhile with Elizabeth, she was at the aslyum as the white van had stopped and open the door where a kind nurse was there with a wheelchair to have Elizabeth sit in as the little ginger hair girl struggles and muffles screaming bloody murder as she was put in the wheeelchair and was wheeled off to the asylum and inside she sees other children playing around and laughing while giggles as they were playing games, coloring, or reading with some of the nurses as she was wheeled to a room of her very own as she was diagnosed to be Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) ( if some of you don't know or do know what it is I'll try to explain so: Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessive attention-seeking behaviors, usually beginning in early childhood, including inappropriate seduction and an excessive desire for approval. whew that was a lot to write now remember this I will be quizzing you at the bottom of when the story ends but no cheating of looking back or looking for the answer so take a good long read and memorized what this means now back to the story), Elizabeth was put in her bedroom which was like any little girl bedroom and it was quite....pink an it anything in there even a desk as Elizabeth just struggles in her restaint jacket but it didn't take her long to finally fall asleep on her comfy bed ( the new room in the asylum)