if Shadow Freddy succeeds on making Freddy, his bride

Hey there, my dear readers! I'm so happy to see that you've been enjoying my stories. Recently, I came across a really interesting book called Shadow Freddy x Freddy Story, which inspired me to write my own story. In this story, Shadow Freddy kisses Freddy to distract him and secretly places mind-controlling devices in his hat and bowtie. Don't worry, this story is appropriate for all ages, so everyone can enjoy it. I hope you have fun reading it!

Year:20xx Shadow Freddy had escaped and wants revenge 

After being confined to the mental hospital for an indeterminate amount of time, Shadow Freddy finally found an opportunity to escape. He had been tormented by the betrayal of Goldie, who had orchestrated his removal from the pizzeria. As he fled from the hospital, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest, and his breathing grew heavier with every step. The fear of being caught and sent back to that place of torment was palpable. Despite the fear, Shadow Freddy kept running, pushing himself further and further away from the hospital with every passing moment. The freedom he had longed for was finally within his grasp, and he would do everything in his power to keep it.

Shadow Freddy: I'm coming for you Goldie, and you will pay for backstabbing me 

* time skip* 

As Shadow Freddy ran away from the mental hospital, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest and his breaths coming in short gasps. He knew he needed to slow down and catch his breath before he collapsed. He found a quiet alleyway and leaned against the wall, trying to regain his composure. 

After a few moments, Shadow Freddy noticed that he was still wearing his mental hospital clothing, which could easily give him away to the police. Worried about being caught, he searched for a place to change his clothes. He spotted a dumpster nearby, and after making sure no one was watching, he approached it. 

Shadow Freddy rummaged through the pile of trash and found several pieces of clothing that looked somewhat clean. He quickly slipped out of his hospital clothes and donned a plain t-shirt, jeans, and a black hoodie. He pulled up the hoodie to cover his head and face, making sure he wouldn't be recognized. With his new disguise in place, Shadow Freddy continued his escape, hoping he could evade the police and stay free.

( the ones in the gacha Shadow Freddy anyway now) 

As Shadow Freddy made his way through the dark streets, he couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity as he spotted a pizzeria in the distance. He knew he had to get inside without being noticed, so he carefully approached the building, scanning the area for any signs of danger. 

As he got closer, he noticed an open vent and quickly crawled inside, making his way through the dark and narrow passages until he finally reached the closet that led to the basement. 

Taking a deep breath, he slowly opened the closet door, hoping to avoid any creaking noises that might give him away. Once he was down in the basement, he looked around and was surprised to find a note lying on the ground. The note appeared to be written in Freddy's handwriting, and Shadow Freddy couldn't resist the urge to pick it up and read it.
"Dear Shadow Freddy,

In the event that you should revisit our establishment, I extend my sincerest wishes for your improved well-being and attainment of requisite assistance. Should you desire to engage in dialogue, I cordially invite you to convene with me in my former quarters. I humbly apologize for my prior assumption of your occupancy.

Respectfully," - Freddy Fazbear

Shadow Freddy read the letter cautiously, going over every word to ensure that it wasn't some sort of trick or trap. After reading it multiple times, he found the letter to be both professional and kind, but his mind was made up. He was determined to make Goldie pay for betraying him and ruining his evil plans, no matter how polite the letter was.

A sinister smile crept up on Shadow Freddy's face as he started to rummage through some boxes, searching for something that could help him achieve his goal. As he rooted through the clutter, his hand hit something hard and rectangular - it was the remote control he'd used to control Freddy.

With a sense of satisfaction, he turned on the remote, hoping that it still worked after all this time. Shadow Freddy knew exactly what he was going to do with it, and he couldn't wait to put his plan into action. 

T.B.C

my brain turned to mush but I hope you all are having an awesome day and stay safe and stay in school kids 

and yes this is a sort of remake chapter but with  Freddy being the bride instead of Goldie