Chapter 2: Goldie's release day

I wanted to finish it cause still had the what-if moment and don't be surprised if this next asylum document is written about so anyways sit back and eat your heart out ^w^.

 Name: Shadow Freddy Fazbear

Age: 10

Birthdate: unknown

Height: 5 or 6ft

Illness: unknown

Grade: red ( dangerous)

Observation: needs to be on meds to help him stay calm and for safety for other patients and staff members, muzzle needed for safety

Date: 2/9/1980

History:

Shadow Freddy had been brought to us in just the first day of Spring but he wasn't easy to handle, he was rather very difficult to handle and get the restraining jacket on him along with the muzzle but he had put up quite a fight and made it really hard to drug him we had to put him far away from other patients and most of our staff members almost got seriously hurt due to the struggle, we will have to put him on meds to soothe him.

-Dr. Elizabeth F.

Statement: 11/11/2011

He has still been on the meds but is still hard to control but he has been very chatty lately especially talking to one of our patients Goldie, he seems to like him, but he still has to stay in the room he is in and Dr. Elizabeth Faz has tried talking to him and she did manage to get a few things out of him but not the things we expected he may be here for a long time we aren't sure yer and the high director hasn't given up some news yet either of hoe the dear doctor is going but I have a feeling he moved her to Grade green and if so I think it's for the best for now for her to stay there.

-Dr. Mia Molly. A

The next day Goldie wakes up to find that Freddy was gone as he looks around and soon noticed a stuffed bear was in his restraining jacket with him as he scent that Freddy's scent was on it as he purrs more now knowing it wasn't a dream his brother actually came to visit him after 10 years, as he smiles and tears rolling down his face as he didn't know what day it was yet as he yawns still not fully awake yet as he wanted to rub his eyes but couldn't so he kicked one side of the pillow wall for some reason but after a while, a voice could be heard from the other side of the pillow wall.

??: alright, alright I'm up Goldie geez

Said the voice from the other side of the pillow wall as Goldie didn't know it was Shadow was there as he had been in the asylum much longer than Goldie has but was never allowed out of his room as he was a Grade: red too, but his reason of being in the asylum was very personal to him and well he did stuff and it was before Goldie was around Fredbear's Family Diner but he had attacked Freddy and the Manager, but he never told Goldie about it at all and only talks to him when Goldie feels lonely or wants to talk to someone.

Shadow: what is it, Goldie?

Goldie: I have a feeling I will be out today and bubba came yesterday it wasn't a dream he actually came I have his plushie with me, I miss my brother.

Shadow: I know you do little cub and if you have that feeling you are being released well good luck then kid

He said in a sour tone of voice as he used to have that same feeling before when he was Goldie's age but he soon gave up on that feeling and doesn't like to talk to many people like usual as he only talks to Goldie, soon the two started talking of the normal conversation of using their imagination which they like to do to escape reality even when being put on the meds of lorazepam (Ativan), but shadow gets a stronger dose then Goldie does due to his mental illness which is still unknown to the doctors, soon Goldie's door open and it was his favorite nurse who was kind to him and tries him like a normal as her name was Milly.