Merry Christmas ( remake chapter)

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas! I've written a short and funny Christmas story for you to enjoy. Have some holiday laughs with me.

'Twas the night before Christmas, and the atmosphere in the pizzeria was nothing short of delightful. Everyone was getting everything ready for the big special day, from putting up the decorations to filling the party room with toys for the little children. Even Goldie, the little mischief bear, was lending a helping hand by putting the decorations on the stage with the assistance of Bonnie. Freddy was changing his normal hat to a Christmas hat, and he even changed the color of his mic to match the candy cane theme. Bonnie put on a green and red bowtie and a Christmas hat too, looking quite dashing as he did so.

Foxy was in charge of filling his chest with toys for the little children, and the toys themselves were getting things done in the party room, making sure that every detail was perfect for the special day. The festive mood had everyone filled with excitement, except for Shadow Freddy. The shadow bear growled and grumbled as he watched everyone through the vents, seeing the animatronics being filled with glee and joy. This made the shadow bear growl even louder, and he crawled his way back into the basement, kicking a box out of his way in frustration.

The bear stood in front of his calendar, growling in anger as he looked at the date. "I can't believe they hang their stockings," he sneered, placing his paws behind his back. He shook his head in disbelief and muttered to himself, "This stupid holiday gets everyone jumping with glee over a fictional character in a red suit. For the last 10 years, I knew he wasn't real, but made up for children to behave. How disgusting that even that foolish golden Freddy believes in such a thing!"

As the bear looked around his empty room, he started to plan something. Suddenly, he got an awful idea, and a wicked smile crept onto his face. The shadow bear knew just what to do. He chuckled in his throat, seeing a red curtain still in the basement. He tore it off its rim and dragged it to a large box, finding everything he needed.

He started tearing the red fabric in half, adjusting it to match his size. Since the shadow bear had a bit of a round tummy, he had to make sure the suit fit him perfectly. After trying his best to make the coat, he realized that it was missing something. He rummaged through his things and found a white fur trim that he could use to make the coat look more authentic.

Once the coat was complete, the shadow bear grinned to himself wickedly. He had the perfect plan to steal the presents the animatronics would be getting from the manager. The manager was also going to dress up as Santa to give the presents to them while they slept, but the shadow bear had other ideas.

As the night wore on, the house became quiet, and the shadow bear waited patiently for everyone to fall asleep. He then crept into the room, dressed as Santa Claus, and began his mission. The bear was careful not to make any noise as he moved around the room, collecting all of the presents and placing them in a large bag. He was meticulous in his movements, taking great care to avoid waking anyone up.

The shadow bear grinned to himself as he made his escape, proud of his successful heist. He couldn't help but notice the white cotton rims on the sides of the coat and went around inside the basement to look for a Santa-like hat, but couldn't find one. He growled in frustration, "I will have to do without that!" He knew the animatronics would be asleep by now, even Goldie, and crawled to the vents. Although he was stuck for a minute or two, he eventually made his way through with an empty sack.

The bear waited patiently for the manager, who was dressed as Santa, to drop the gifts. Once the manager had done so, the shadow bear watched him put all of the presents under the fake tree before climbing out and retrieving the gifts. However, he didn't stop there. He also took the drums, plums, candy canes, checkers, and other decorations off of the tree, stuffing them into his sack.

The shadow bear then tiptoed his way to the kitchen and emptied the fridge as quickly as a flash. He took everything he could find, including the Christmas cake log for tomorrow's eve, before creeping up in the party room. There, he found all of the toys sound asleep and tiptoed to their stockings, taking them and all of the goodies inside, and stuffing them into his sack.

What the shadow bear didn't realize was that a small toy bear had woken up and seen everything. The toy bear thought he was Santa Claus, of course, and watched the shadow bear stuffing things inside the sack. The shadow bear tiptoed back to the party hall to get rid of all of the gifts and goodies he had put in his bag, hoping no one had seen him, but he was soon caught by the man dressed as Santa. The bear made a run for it to not be caught by the man in red and even squeezed his way through the vents, leaving the sack behind with everything in it.

The man in red could only sigh and put everything back in the blink of an eye before Christmas Day arrived. The shadow bear's heist may have been a success, but it was short-lived very quickly, the sun was about to shine, as Saint Nick left in a flash and got on his sled, and dashed away through the dawning light 

I hope you all enjoyed this new remake chapter of Shadow Freddy being a Grinch till the very end

Merry Christmas everyone