Finn the sea pirate (1)

Hi everyone, I apologize for not updating lately. I have been busy and struggling with writer's block. However, I am excited to share that I finally have an idea for the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy it! Also, I want to give credit to saltv2 on DA for the image used in this chapter. Please check them out. Lastly, I apologize if the chapter is short

*after a tour of the Pizzeria from Freddy Fazbear himself.* 

Finn was still adjusting to his new home inside the pizzeria. He sat down on a chair inside the workshop, thinking about how Dottie, Pete, and "Dad" were doing while he was gone. The sea beagle was lost in thought, pondering about how everyone was doing without him at Silly Pete's Pizza and Games. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even notice Henry had come into the workshop. Henry had found out what was going on and he wanted to fix Finn up to help with some error coding in Finn's programming. The sea pup jumped when he felt a sudden hand placed on his shoulder, which startled Henry a little bit. This made the sea beagle upset that he startled Henry like that.

Finn: s-sorry

The sea beagle stuttered, and Henry sighed before chuckling softly. He gently pets Finn to assure him that everything was okay, but Finn, the sea beagle, jumped and curled up into a ball thinking that Henry was going to hurt him. He covered his face and head and began to whimper like a scared puppy. Henry noticed this behavior right away and realized that Dave, his former business partner from the days of Fredbear's Family Diner, was not a man who cared about his animatronics. Witnessing Finn's fear broke Henry's heart, and he placed his hand on Finn's back to calm him down. He scooped up the scared sea beagle and gave him a comforting hug, cradling him gently. Henry could hear Finn sobbing, and it broke his heart even more. He focused on calming Finn down before attempting to fix his coding and programming.

Henry: ssshhh ssshhhhh it's okay Finn, it's okay I got you ssshhhhhh just let it all out you're safe 

He was still cradling Finn gently in his arms, trying his best to soothe and calm the crying sea beagle. Finn was still crying in Henry's arms, being comforted and not harmed in any way, shape or form. This was something he never experienced at his home - a hug from his "dad". Henry kept Finn close to him, letting the sea beagle cry it all out in his arms. Finn continued to cry for what felt like hours, and he was forced to breathe when his animatronic lungs prompted him to take deep breaths. Henry continued to comfort Finn in his arms. After some time, Finn stopped crying and was getting tired. Henry noticed and let the sea beagle fall asleep in his arms. After about 10 minutes, Finn fell asleep. Henry took this opportunity to fix Finn's coding and programming. He hooked Finn up to his computer and started looking for the issue that had caused Finn to malfunction. He found a lot of errors in the coding, and the programming was very sloppy. Not to forget, the grammar was also horrible. Henry took a deep breath, sighed, and grumbled to himself as he got to work on fixing everything.

Henry: for the love of cupcakes, you are going to copy me, do it correctly Dave

He grumbled under his breath, trying not to wake up the sleeping sea beagle. He was so focused on fixing Finn's coding, programming, and personality codes that he completely forgot about Freddy's visit to check on Finn's progress.

*Let's fast-forward a few hours.* 

Finn's coding and programming were all fixed. All that was left was to put him into his new outfit. Henry was still grumbling, as he was upset at the thought of what Dave Miller might have done to Finn, causing him to be so scared and curl up into a ball. It broke Henry's heart to see Finn in such a fearful state.

( I understand why the man got angry at Miller. Miller stole his ideas and copied everything he did. Miller also hurt his own animatronics to make them "respect" him. That's not how you earn respect. Miller doesn't deserve anyone's respect, including Henry's. It's not right to make his animatronics fear him to gain power and control. Miller is a horrible person, a rat, and a coward. If APS (similar to CPS but for animatronics) comes and arrests Miller, I won't feel sorry for him. ) 

Henry was in the midst of sewing the last few pieces of clothing for the Sea Beagle, which he intended to dress up as a pirate to be Foxy's buddy. However, he was worried that Foxy might perceive Finn as a threat. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice and turned around to find that it was Freddy.

Henry: Oh, Freddy! I completely forgot that you were coming to check up on Finn.

He said while smiling, as the Fazbear smiled back. He understood why his manager had lost track of time while fixing mistakes, errors and horrible grammar, as it took up a lot of time and focus. He sat down and Henry went back to finishing up the last of Finn's new items. While they waited, Finn started to slowly wake up

Cliffhanger 

sorry my brain went up and smokes on me so I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think will happen next