Goldie in an asylum chapter 1

hello and here is a chapter I made up cause I had a what-if moment of what if Goldie was put in an asylum instead of the backroom for 10 years and well Goldie is a bit better but has to be in a restraining jacket and a muzzle on him but anyways sit back, relax and enjoy but also have your hearts melted  

1

Asylum Document

name: Golden Freddy Fazbear

Age: 6 ( haven't been told what age exactly)

Birthdate: unknown

Height: 4 or 3ft

Illness: unknown

Grade: red ( dangerous)

Observation: needs to be on meds to help him stay calm and for safety for other patients and staff members, muzzle needed for safety

Date: 7/21/1987

History:

Golden Freddy had been brought in after an incident happened in Fredbear's family diner and by the looks of it he is very scared and had blood on his mouth and he was bawling his eyes as he was being brought to our care to be better again but we have a feeling that he will be with us for a long time and Mr. Emily has something to do with this poor child.

-Dr. Elizabeth Faz.

Statement: 11/11/2011

Goldie has been with us for 10 years, he is doing okayish and still being on his meds our nurses and doctors have talked to him and he has opened up to us but has been opening up to Dr. Elizabeth Faz the most and he seems to trust her very much he even sleeps with a toy as he is now older but still the same size of 6 years old for he may have a grown disorder, his brother came to visit today after we have given Goldie his meds of lorazepam (Ativan), it has gotten him calm and mellows out so he is easier to give a bath and feed him as well, and I must say Mr. Fazbear had grown since the last time we saw him and he looks very tired but he came to see Goldie today and Mr. Emily isn't around meaning he had either no interest seeing him or he was too busy, or he doesn't know Mr. Fazbear came on his own but we can't come up to conclusions but anyways we let him visit Goldie, and Goldie was very snuggly today which isn't very often I guess he misses his brother a lot since these past 10 years but Mr. Fazbear was snuggling him back and telling him he was sorry over and over again, I'm now curious of what has been going on between the two and Mr. Emily but we can't make assumptions.

-Dr. Peter P.

End of Log.

Present-day:

Goldie was snuggling Freddy still in his restraining jacket and muzzle on him as he purrs all calm and snuggly, as Freddy was crying softly to himself as he pet his little brother's head.

Freddy: Goldie, I'm so sorry * sobs softly* I'm so sorry I should have known something was going to happen I'm so sorry

He said over and over as Goldie was still purring and in his jacket, as he looks up at Freddy smiling under the muzzle of his as 3 new animatronics come over to Freddy as a chicken by the name of Chica taps his shoulder.

Chica: so this is Goldie, you were talking about Freder?

She asked since Freddy had talked about Goldie a lot so all the animatronics had a pretty good idea that he cares about Goldie and is his little brother, soon a fox that seems to be a pirate comes over and sits down a bit which his name was Foxy.

Foxy: aye the little lad means everything to ya captain?

He said with a pirate accent as he asked in a calm manner as the golden bear looked and giggles a bit since it meant his meds were working but before long he fell asleep with his head on Freddy's lap as the Fazbear didn't leave his side even when visiting hours were over and the rest of the animatronics had gone back to the pizzeria which was now named Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, all but one animatronic a purple bunny by the name of Bonnie as he was sitting outside in a chair kicking his legs as he waits for Freddy to come out cause he didn't want to scare the golden bear, soon a nurse went to Freddy quietly to not wake up Goldie, as he was picked up and carried to his bed and covered up as Freddy grabs something out of his bag and pulls out a teddy bear and slowly and gently put the stuffed bear in between the golden bear's jacket for him to have as he kissed his forehead and soon left with Bonnie.

End of chapter 1.

( ask and dare box open)