shadow wins Goldie Part 15

okay, I had a what-if idea of what if shadow kidnapped Goldie and he won Goldie's trust over to make him think the gang is the monsters so sit back, relax and enjoy ^^.

no one Pov: 

shadow Freddy was in the vents and was waiting for Goldie to come into his room and go to sleep as he planned on kidnapping the golden bear as he sleeps, as for Goldie, he was in one of the bathrooms with Finn the sea beagle the two brush their teeth getting ready for the day, for Finn that is for Goldie he was getting ready for bed since it was almost 6 o'clock as the two finished brushing their teeth, Goldie getting into his jammies and taking his hat and bowtie off, takes a bottle out of the cabinet and pops two pills of Temazepam (Restoril) in his mouth to help him sleep for the day, Finn fixed his bandana on his head  and scarf on his neck as the two walks to the stage and Goldie walks to his room which was the backroom he braces for himself as he took a deep breath and walks into his room which had been redecorated by one of the employees but not Mike as Goldie was in awe of his room's new design as he climbs on the bed which was underneath the vent, the bed was a twin size as Goldie goes under the covers after getting his stuffed bear and snuggles up and closed his eyes as he yawns feeling tired already as it meant the pills were working, soon Goldie had fallen asleep as Shadow Freddy looks and smiles evilly, he climbed out of the vents and softly got on Goldie's bed and made sure Goldie was really asleep, as he slowly but gently picked up the golden bear in the blanket and carried him into the vents and to the basement. ( the bedroom in Goldie's room) 

 ( the bedroom in Goldie's room) 

Shadow's POV:

I had finally got the golden bear while he was asleep I know it will be hard for me to get him to be on my side but luckily he won't be found so easily and he will be my greatest weapon and I will get rid of that stupid Freddy fazbear once for all for taking everything from me, I had gotten to the basement and paused feeling movement from the blanket and look down seeing Goldie was fussing in his sleep a bit, sh** I cradle the golden bear and he had slowly gone back to sleep whew that was close, soon we got to the basement and I take him down there and made sure he couldn't escape I will have shadow Foxy guard him and keep him from escaping, I put Goldie on the floor and went to m room to go through the plan one last time as shadow Foxy was doing his job already and made sure to keep him in one place by laying on top of him.

no one Pov:

Goldie was still asleep till he felt some weight on his chest and started to wake up very sleepily as he looks and thought it was foxy but rubs his eyes and sees it does look like Foxy but a shadow as he squirms to get up but the shadow fox stayed right where he was at and growls which stopped the golden bear from moving anymore as stayed still soon falling back to sleep before waking up and sees Shadow Freddy as he gets up and tries to run but the shadow bear had grabbed him by the arm.

shadow Freddy: and where do you think you are going golden bear?

he asked with a smile on his face and Goldie was shaking as tears were rolling down his face.