Yandere toy Chica x Goldie and Bonnie go bye-bye

okay here is a yandere one of toy Chica x Goldie the yandere one is from @catsaresoooooawsome read her awesome books please and thank you now enjoy and P.S: yes I have asked for permission from the writer herself but still enjoy ^^. 

T.C: I love you, Goldie

the yandere toy chicken said with a smile on her face as she had her knife with her as usual ( don't ask how to cause even I don't know), Goldie smiles back, as Freddy had come to check up on the two to make sure of everything was alright and if Goldie was as well.

Goldie: I love you too, even if you are a yandere.

he said as it made the toy chicken giggle a bit of blush along her face as she and Goldie were coloring as they talked, Freddy smiles but did look concerned when he saw toy Chica having a knife but was happy that Goldie is happy as he kept his distance 

Freddy:* whispers to self* well at least he is happy.

he said smiling as he relaxes a bit but had to go deal with a certain yandere purple bunny, who was in his room locked in and repeatedly talking to himself and a picture of Goldie with a big o fat heart on and everyone else crossed out as he was going insane. 

Bonnie: he is mine and only mine 

he said as he had twitchy eye already as Freddy came in and sees the state Bonnie was in and closed and locked the door as the purple rabbit almost launched at him, soon Freddy picked up the phone and called an asylum as he explains the details to the person on the phone with him, soon he waits for the asylum people to come to the pizzeria where he can show them where Bonnie was being held at. * Time skip* the asylum people came and Freddy showed them where he was being held and they got to work to put the purple bunny in the hugging jacket, soon after a few struggles here and there Bonnie was taken away to the asylum to get better as Freddy sighed and sits down not sure how to tell everyone about Bonnie being gone, as he thinks about it, Chica was walking seeing Freddy on one of the party tables as she walks over and taps the fazbear on the shoulder which startled him, but he turns to see it was Chica, his girlfriend.

Freddy: oh hey babe I didn't see you there.

the fazbear said chuckling a bit as he looks away, Chica sits down beside him and sees he was struggling with something.

Chica: Fredeser what seems to be troubling you and did Bonnie finally snap out of it?

she asked worried about him, Freddy explains what had happened, as Chica sighed as she thinks with him * time skip* soon it was time to tell everyone what has happened and why Bonnie isn't here as they gathered everyone to the main party room as all the toys, Mari, Goldie, and the shadows were there too, along with Mike.

Freddy: sorry for disturbing of what you all were doing but Bonnie is gone to the asylum cause he seems to have gone insane but doesn't worry we can visit him when we have the time and I will ask one of you to fill in the gap

he said as everyone was in shock and whispers to each other even Goldie and the shadows, soon there were silents in the room, as everyone was excused to go back to what they were doing, Freddy sighed along with Chica as they know they would have to tell Henry what happened as well, as for Bonnie was still in the white van of the asylum as he screams bloody murder and trying to bite one of the asylum members, soon one puts a muzzle on him to prevent even more biting, soon they arrived and a nurse was there with a wheelchair to put Bonnie in, as the purple bunny didn't make it any easy putting him in the wheelchair as he was strapped even more as the nurse pushed the wheelchair and walks inside seeing other animatronics like him as he sees someone familiar but couldn't put his finger on it, as he was taken to his room, soon they arrived and Bonnie sees his new room and it was a bit....old fashion as he was put in there and the door locked behind him, as he struggles to get out of the restraint jacket along with the muzzles. 

back at the pizzeria shadow Bonnie volunteered to take Bonnie's spot till he was all better, soon everything was set and all was left was to tell Henry what happened, and just in the nick of time, the manager came in himself as Freddy explains wha...

back at the pizzeria shadow Bonnie volunteered to take Bonnie's spot till he was all better, soon everything was set and all was left was to tell Henry what happened, and just in the nick of time, the manager came in himself as Freddy explains what had happened and Mike confirmed it, Henry let shadow Bonnie do so, soon the show had started. 

( okay here is what Bonnie looks like in the asylum and more so I hope you enjoy it as much as I had enjoyed making it and this is for you bestie and my beanie weenie readers X3)