the little dance and tickles part 3

thank you for so many ask and dares I will try to not die of adorableness that you suggested in one of the dares but sit back, relax, snuggle your stuffie and enjoy =w=.

everyone was busy getting the pizzeria ready to be open since Covid had hit everyone hard that the pizzeria being closed till the pizzeria can open as everyone was excited even the toys, as Goldie was napping and waking up excited to be in the nursery which meant he could be around kids but also babies even if he doesn't like being a size of a toddler but being a runt so looking like he is a few months old as he does a wiggle dance of excitement as he squeals which was heard by everyone as everyone looks up and sees they got an ask bot waiting for them all to read as Chica went to check up on Goldie to get him too as she did she got him dressed for the big day as he was dressed in play clothes looked adorable with long sleeve black and wight and overalls with cartoon or an animal on them as Goldie looked so adorable in it as he was put in a walker for the time being since he will be needing his walking legs to do his new job* ( kind of looks like these) 

as everyone started to read the question they got

@BlueMarshmallow121 asks: Everyone, what's your favorite anime? If you don't watch anime what's your favorite t.v show??

Chica: mmm I say Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists.

Bonnie: Pete the Cat.

Freddy: mm anime mmm I say 10 Combatants Will Be Dispatched. 

Foxy: aye me be Black Sails. it is a good show.

toy Freddy: s- Sesame Street.

Toy Chica: little Ellen. 

Mangle: iCarly.

toy Bonnie: eh Johnny Test.

Puppet: Blippi but I like the brain show. 

Finn: Sesame Street.

Dottie: Odd Squad.

Pete: mmm the way of the househusband. 

Henry: I don't really watch TV these days it just makes me anxious. 

Mike: Dragon Goes house-hunting it's a good anime.