Lama-Drama and angry beans pt 5

hello and sorry I haven't been posting college and my assignments kept me busy and drain a lot of motivation to write and drama has also done the same and thank you all so much for so many ask and dares too, so sit back, grab some popcorn a drink, and relax and enjoy ^^. P.S: I want to give a huge shoutout to @BlueMarshmallow121 for the idea of doing POVs so people and readers can know who is talking and more so thank you so much for the idea and I have also read through all you lovely fans pov story to get the idea I love them all keep up with the awesome work ^^.

William's POV:

I was working on nannybot as she was a bit difficult to make since the right parts and fabric are expensive these days as I grumble working on her since I couldn't get the stupid challenge done of this "Cherry stem" thing it was really stupid I couldn't do it to prove I was a good kisser since I did some of my research these days to find it and The whole idea of tying a cherry stem with your tongue, hands-free, stems from guys at the bar trying to impress women. The classic "bar act" was initially intended to demonstrate how the tongue can perform in other areas of the body, but to keep it clean, let's leave it at kissing. which I find it even more stupid that people do this to impress girls as I grumble and soon see an ask bot as I rolled my eyes and start reading the first one that was in front of me.

@BlueMarshmallow121: To William: Do you have any siblings? If so, who are they?

I read the question again and sighed as I grumbles but know I couldn't leave it unanswered cause ask bots stays till they get their answer which I find annoying but yeah.

William: yes 1 brother but he is missing for years since he started working for Henry before I did 

said growling not like to remember that day when Vincent went missing but Terrance also went missing but not my problem that brat left out family and was the reason why Michael was like this.

(while he is blaming others for his own mistake cause Terrance is the oldest and he was murdered by William cause he told him, he was gay and that he was moving out and was going to expose William's shortcuts he did in the business which was why most of the animatronics and things in the pizzeria looks...old fashion and why they look beaten up but anyways now that you know the truth let's continue.

I look up and see another ask bot and I knew it was going to be a pretty busy day so I better work while answering or doing whatever dares they give me.

@BlueMarshmallow121: To William: Which animatronics did you make?

William: oh easy Freddy. Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, they were easy to make but getting to make Goldie was hard Henry made him * growls* that little brat tried to ruin everything but luckily they don't remember me or they would have to APS that it was I who sold them to those people who gave me good money to buy them those ungrateful brats and that "Henry" thinks he can take what I made.

I said as I was still working on nannybot and making sure she had everything a good nanny does and doesn't do.

as he is doing that meanwhile at the pizzeria where everyone is still looking for Freddy and Goldie as everyone wasn't taking a break not ever the new recrews Pete and Dottie as they all look up and see an ask bot waiting for them to take a break and read the ask they got and they did take a break.

@BlueMarshmallow121: To everyone: What's your favorite song?

Chica: I say tangled up by Cora Emerald.

Foxy: aye me don't have one cause they all don't have me kind of pirate music anymore.

Bonnie: mmm I say anything with a guitar in them.