Chapter 4: Finn adopted and release day

thank you for the asks and this maybe is the last chapter before I stop for the holidays and go back to my mama tattletail book to finish it for a Christmas special soo yeah thank you still so sit back relax and enjoy 

shadow was still hiding as he holds his breath and soon when he didn't hear the footsteps he took a breather and sighed with relief as he looked up and sees he got an asked and start to read it. 

@BlueMarshmallow121: To shadow: Are you gonna miss Goldie?

Shadow looks around and sees the small pup but asleep as he puts his talking voice into a whisper.

Shadow:* whispers* yes and no, yes I'll miss the chatterbox and no I won't miss him for his way to wake me up.

he whispers as he made sure he didn't wake up the beagle pup soon he heard the door open and Nurse Milly coming in and just like Goldie, he too got an asylum gown instead of his usual restraint jacket as she does the same as before as she holds his one paw as he holds his light blue bunny plushie ( the light blue bunny plushie) 

as Finn didn't know he was going to be adopted by Henry Emily who was sitting in the waiting room waiting to pick him up, back at the pizzeria Goldie was waking up in his new room and looked around and soon sees an ask bot had an ask for him as he rubs his eyes and soon could see clearly as he read the question.

@BlueMarshmallow121: To Goldie: Are you happy being freed?

Goldie thinks about this question for a bit as he sees he was in jammies and a pull up which he wasn't surprised anymore due to the asylum as he got his answer.

Goldie: yes and I'm glad that Freddy didn't leave me and he actually came to see me after all these years but I'm going to miss my talking buddy from the pillow wall we had a lot of good times using our imagination but I wish I knew what his name was and what he looked like tho

the golden bear said as he gets up and stretched and found a lot of soft stuffies and a tent which he walks to and sits down and sat on pillows which he hugs one of them and soon found books and grabbed one from a shelf and it was the book that he heard and he drags the book back to the tent and gets to the page that he was on when Nurse Milly read to him as he reads it himself as he hugs the pillow till he heard the door open and see Freddy as is tail was wagging and he stopped what he was doing and ran to Freddy as the fazbear picked up the golden cub and gives him hugs and kisses as Goldie snuggles and now clingy to Freddy.

Goldie: Freddy I missed you so much why did you leave me in that place??

he said having tears rolling down his face as Freddy had tears also rolling down his face as he explains to Goldie as Goldie cuddles into Freddy's chest as he listens.

Freddy: and Goldie we have someone at the pizzeria today.

he said smiling as Goldie's bear tail wags even more with excitement as he wiggles too as he giggles and helps Goldie get into clothes that mostly played clothes as Goldie stays still excited and have his fur brushed ( the outfit)

soon after some time, Goldie got to meet the rest of the animatronics even tho he had met them before when he was in the asylum as Foxy was watching him like a hawk to make sure he didn't get into any trouble and not get hurt either, back at the a...

soon after some time, Goldie got to meet the rest of the animatronics even tho he had met them before when he was in the asylum as Foxy was watching him like a hawk to make sure he didn't get into any trouble and not get hurt either, back at the asylum Finn was walked to the waiting room and being shy and stuttered beagle he hides behind Nurse Milly as Henry smiles warmly at him as he signs some papers which Finn was confused but was put in clothes that weren't the gown as he still holds his bunny of course, which he got to keep with him and soon he was taken to the pizzeria which was a bit....difficult cause he didn't want to leave Nurse Milly but after getting him into the car and car seat and buckled up which was for his own safety as Finn kept holding onto the bunny plushie as he waves bye to Nurse Milly and Dr. Peter. ( the car seat)

soon on the drive home, Finn fell asleep which Henry could imagine why tho and what his back grown history was about and more soon he got to the pizzeria and parked as he gently shales Finn awake

Henry: here we are Finn.

the beagle didn't say anything just staying quiet and gets out of the car and had to hold Henry's hand to make sure he didn't get lost and more as they both got in and soon Finn was greeted by everyone in the pizzeria even Goldie who was excited still but holding Freddy's paw and Foxy's, as well as they all, got along and were happy and Shadow never got out of the asylum to hurt anyone. 

                                                    The End

( welp I finally finished and now I'm going to eat lunch now but I hoped you all enjoyed)