yandere toy Chica part 2: the return of the toy chicken with a shadow bear

so I have been rereading the first one and tried to think of ideas of what should happen next thank you all for sharing lots of yandere videos it means a lot to me thank you now sit back and enjoy  plus adding shadow was a good idea thank you Wolfieandmollyforeva  and catsaresooooawsome 

no one POV:

it has been another full year since the incident happened, Goldie had gained weight and had trusted Chica, Mari, and Dottie, he spends time around Chica the most, Foxy got used to being around Goldie and does like to tease him but had limited of how far his teasing go since he had a full smack on the face with a wooden spoon by Chica one time about 5 months ago, when Foxy took a teasing too far about Goldie being limbless and how fear of girls was stupid, it made Goldie cry and have a full-on panic attack which Freddy and Finn had to try to calm him down while Chica smacked Foxy with the wooden spoon and chasing him around the pizzeria, toy Freddy likes to snuggle Goldie learning he was okay to be a snuggle buddy whenever toy Bonnie was too busy with something or didn't want to have snuggle time with toy Freddy, so the two have been cuddle buddies for a that full on year with Bonnie of course, but in the basement in the pizzeria, shadow Freddy who had watched the whole thing happen the years and this year, had started to plan on something but had a certain toy Chica in the basement with him still shut down but was being given an upgrade by shadow Freddy, he continues to doing this as he adds claws and height difference to the shut down toy chicken and in hopes she would agree to work with him in exchange to have Goldie all to herself knowing what she was cable of as he continues and soon finished upgrading her, and boy she was tall and had a better body then her original design, and she looked badass as well.

shadow Freddy's POV:

I have been working on this toy chicken for a month now and now she is completely now to turn her on, I step back after turning her on and she looked around jumped up of course, and sees her height was completely different.....she doesn't look happy she saw me and looks ready to stomp on me but I just had to tell her an agreement that I have the pizzeria and she has Goldie, mostly cause the pizzeria is my goal and that golden Freddy is in the way of my plans

new approve toy Chica: where am I where is Goldie, that stupid mutt of a fox beat me, he took my goldie!!!

she really isn't too happy as I thought I cleared my throat it got her attention now I wish I didn't she grabbed me, by the neck and was trying to choke me ( what she looks like and this is not my art)

A.P toy Chica: where is Goldie, you sicko of that copy of the bear!!

shaodw Freddy: le-let me speak please but put me down please gently

I asked but she dropped me like a doll rude

A.P. Toy Chica: now tell me where is Goldie!!!

she said as I rubbed my neck, I maybe made her too strong