𝑺 𝒑 𝒆 𝒄 𝒊 𝒂 𝒍 𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓

Okay, y'all- I can explain asksjdjfha this took months for me to upload the special chapter I am so sorry </3

I hope I won't make y'all sad about this chapter, I hope I won't make y'all sad if y'all remember her and her very talented Markhyuck books.

If y'all know who I am talking about, then you know that these kids are very familiar except the third child of Mark and Donghyuck.

This is going to be a long-ass ride.

"Baby!" Mark shouted from the bedroom, Donghyuck could hear groans coming from inside and he was slightly worried.

"What the hell is going on?!" Donghyuck bursts open the door, panic written all over his voice, "oh..." he added, seeing Mark on the floor with their toddler writing on the older's chest using a sharpie.

"Butterfly!" the baby giggled, dropping the sharpie on the floor and marching in circles while laughing.

Donghyuck smiled at his cuteness and kneeled down, grabbing some baby wipes in front of the baby table, "Mark this is our third child and yet you still don't know how to control them" he laughed while wiping the drawing on Mark's chest.

"I'm trying, okay?" Mark pouted as Donghyuck cooed, "it's just that our little lion over here is a strong one" he said and tackled their baby with tickles.

It's been years since Mark and Donghyuck got married and started a family, those days in college were over and they were so happy about it. Both of their lives were fine, both had stable jobs and they actually are good at balancing their time for work and for their family. Mark became a very well-known engineer for a company while Donghyuck works for Disney, he is an animator there.

They have three children and god how they both love them.

The older one is a boy whose name is Chan.

And then we have the second child who is a girl and her name is Dahyun.

And lastly we have our little boy who just drew on Daddy Mark's chest...Gabby.

They're just like their fathers but Dahyun was more on Donghyuck, she is literally what you call the replica version of Donghyuck when he was at his teenage years, acting all sassy, doesn't give a fuck and the ace of the class.

Chan is the oldest but yet he is mysterious, he's just this guy who'll talk to his parents when he feels like it, it's rare for both fathers to hear his voice because all he does is nod and smile at them.

Gabby is just four, so we all know he's still a baby and is still learning how the world works.

Today is a very special day for all of them because they are going on a picnic date with Jaemin, Jeno, Sungchan and Shotaro. The boys have all hung out ever since college. Donghyuck couldn't wait honestly and Mark could tell that his husband is THAT happy today.