Welcome To The Host Club?

You walk next to Tamaki laughing as he continues to talk about how amazing you are at dancing. "Thank you Tamaki, I didn't do that good." you say and rub the back of your neck sheepishly.

Tamaki suddenly stops, making you stop also. He grips your shoulders and comes really close to your face, "You did amazing (Y/N)!" Tamaki gives you a bright smile before letting go of your shoulders and pushing the door for you to go through.

You blush a bit before shaking your head. You grin walking out of the room, there you saw a girl with long red hair and blue eyes come up to you. "Hi I'm Rachel Stonewall! I just wanted to let you know that there is a formal in two months' time, here is a flyer to let you know where it will be and all of that." The girl says and takes a deep breath for talking too fast.

You giggle and take the flyer out of her hand, "It's nice to meet you Rachel, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and as you may already know this is Tamaki Suoh." You motion to Tamaki.

"Yes, I've heard of the famous Tamaki Suoh. Wait, did you just say you were (Y/N) (L/N)?" Rachel asks.

"Uh... yes?" You ask now nervous.

"You were the one who smashed Naomi out of the singing group! When I heard about it, I laughed a bit too much. Good job." Rachel then gives you a small smile and walks off.

 Tamaki then turns to you with a confused look on his face; you simply shrug your shoulders.

Tamaki suddenly grabs your hand and starts to run, "Tamaki! Where are we going?" You yell.

"It's a surprise!" He replies and continues to run.

~Time skip~

Tamaki soon slows to a stop and roughly opens a door. "Mommy! I brought (Y/N)! Are you proud of me (Can it be? Has Tamaki finally been noticed by his senpai?)?" Tamaki yells out. You look around to see Mori, Honey, Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi and Kyoya.

"Hello guys!" You say and give them a small wave.

"(Y/N), I've got a proposition for you." Kyoya says looking up from his notebook.

"A proposition? What may that be?" You ask.

"We want you to choice the host club." Hikaru and Kaoru say in sync.

"Be careful (Y/N), it's a trap." Haruhi whispers to you before getting shooed away from the twins.

You feel a tug on your skirt and you look down to see Honey. "Hello Honey-senpai!" You say kindly. "Hello (N/N)-chan! Would you like to have some cake with me and Usa-chan?" He asks and gives you puppy dog eyes.

"How can I resist?" You say and allow Honey to lead you to a table.

"What do you think about the proposition (Y/N)?" Tamaki says sitting beside you.

"Well, I do need to have another club so I can stay here... But I'm not sure if I can be in this type of club." You say and eat a piece of cake.

"Why don't you think you can?" Tamaki asks.

"Well... I just don't think I can fit in here." You reply avoiding to go deeper in the conversation. 

"Of course you can fit in (Y/N)!" Tamaki says patting you lightly on the back. 

"Alright. I'll be in the host club..." you say quietly. 

Tamaki suddenly stands up happily, he points to you and says "From now on you will be known as the-!"

So I need ideas for what your 'stereotype will be'. Comment below for what you think you should be called~! I hope you liked your character in this installment GalaxyFrostette!