Giant Cutie

Lol, you guys, I don't even know what this chapter is. 

It's been a few hours since you left the twins to their rivalry, as much as you love the twins, you don't want to spend your whole day with them. Truth hurts.

The host club is going to start soon, so that's why you're walking along the 'peaceful' pathway next to a busy road. There are so many students walking past you as school has only just finished. Yup, being the rebel that you are, you just ditched the whole day. Is that the attitude that someone of your standard should have? Probably not, but you don't care. 

As you walk past a primary school, you look around to see parents and small children. Though, someone stands out to you the most, which so happens to be Mori. 

"Mori!" You call out to him as you start to make your way over towards him, trying not to barge over any children on your way. 

Mori turns around almost immediately, spotting you in the crowd, being too far away; you couldn't spot that very small smile. "Good afternoon, (Y/N)." He comments softly, shocking you. He hardly ever speaks, though you are glad that you get to hear his sexy voice (rip).

"Good afternoon, Mori! Why aren't you at school?" You question though you soon see his hand is holding onto someone else's, spotting a small little boy - who isn't Honey. Without letting him speak (ironic because everyone wants him to speak and here you are just stopping him. Unbelievable reader), you look down at the boy with a small smile. "Hello there, what's your name?" You question. 

"M-My name is Hiro." The little boy stutters out, avoiding to look at you. He has dark hair like Mori though he has tanned skin, he's absolutely adorable. 

"Hello there Hiro, I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." You answer, finding his shyness absolutely adorable (look at Mori pls reader). Looking back up at Mori, you give him a smile. "Little brother?" You ask. 

Mori shakes his head, "Little cousin." He answers. 

"Well, he's so adorable." You comment before looking down at the little boy again. "Are you coming to the host club still?" You question before you look up at Mori curiously. 

Mori nods his head though Hiro answers for him, "I will be coming along." It's almost as though he's broken his shyness as he looks up at you with those big brown eyes. 

"Really? Well, I'm glad little guy. Come on, we have to get going before we're late." You say before you start to walk alongside the boys. The pathway is starting to clear as many kids have been picked up at this point, only a few are left behind (sad life). Mori is walking in the middle, you are on his left while Hiro is on his right. 

Only a few minutes after you all begun to walk, Hiro slips his little hand out of Mori's big one and soon makes his way into the middle. He gently grasps your hand and then grabs Mori's other hand. You give a small smile to Mori, who surprisingly returns it. 

From an outsider's point of you, it seems as though that this is a small family (don't worry about the age). The beautiful mother who will do anything for her son and the powerful father who will protect his family until his last breath (reminded myself of Batman). 

"Are you enjoying your time here, (Y/N)?" Mori asks, breaking the silence as he turns to look over towards you. 

"I'm loving it." You answer truthfully, being here is absolutely amazing. You've been researching about this scholarship for so long that it seems as though this is a dream. Just like a dream, you feel as though your time here is fleeting. 

"Mori, can we please get something to eat?" Hiro then questions, somewhat interrupting the conversation. 

"What would you like?" Mori questions as he looks down at Hiro.

"Hot chips!" Hiro calls out excitedly, cheeky bastard, there's a fish and chips shop up ahead on this road. 

Without another word, you all arrive at the shop and you and Hiro take a seat while Mori orders the food. "(Y/N), can I tell you a secret?" Hiro whispers quietly over to you which causes you to smile. Before you could answer, he stops you, "Two actually." He then says. 

"Of course. Go ahead, Hiro." You comment, giving him a small reassuring smile. 

Hiro leans close to you and you do the same so that you could hear the small boy's voice. 

"The first secret is that you're very pretty." This comment causes you to laugh softly, though you motion for him to continue. "The other one is that Mori likes you." Hiro then comments though he immediately shuts up as soon as Mori returns. 

"We are going to be a bit late but you are lucky that I love you." Mori comments, gently ruffling his hair. 

Hiro is totally lying right? Mori can't like you! You think that he's into Haruhi, it seems as though all of the boys have some interest in her and none in you. Well, you know that Kyoya has some feelings for you, along with Tamaki though the other boys? 

You have to be dreaming. 

Finding your behaviour unusual, Mori gently calls out your name to grab your attention. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" (I'm thinking of doing preferences for ohshc and skyrim and I have so many ideas right now. Moving on).

"I'm fine, Mori." You reply with a smile. "Thank you for checking." You add on. 

~Mini Time Skip~ 

You watch as Hiro runs in front of you and Mori, liking the open space of Ouran Academy. You look up at Mori, "I've enjoyed spending time with you, Mori." You comment with a small smile. 

"I've enjoyed spending time with you too." Mori comments, soon leaning down to give you a small kiss on the forehead. 

You stand there frozen as Mori then walks off to collect Hiro and make his way to the host club. Slowly recollecting your thoughts, you catch up to him, your cheeks burning red. Maybe, Hiro is right. He's such a smart little boy. 

Before either of you could enter the room, you gently grab onto his arm and stop him. "Mori, can I talk to you? Alone please?" You question which causes Mori to nod his head. 

Mori gently directs Hiro inside, "Go and annoy Tamaki for now." Mori comments which causes Hiro to grin and enter the room though he sends you a small smug look. 

Mori soon turns back to you, waiting patiently for you to start talking. You motion to him to come close to you, when he does, you peck his cheek. Before you could say anything else, you enter the room and leave the host club wondering why Mori is standing there with a beet red face.