New Opportunities

I don't have many ideas for this story but I will try my best. This may be a boring chapter... unless you are a Kyoya fan girl ;). Kyoya is a bit O.O.C but I'm sorry and I love yous all. Any ideas on what (Y/N) - chan should sing and/or dance to?

You chuck your apartment keys onto the counter before leaning onto the couch and falling face first onto it. First your parents sent you off and now you've got a bully, fantastic. You scream into the couch's cushions and you turn your face so you could see the T.V. 

You reach for the remote in front of you and flick it on, you feel tears threatening your eyes. You start to cry, you cover your mouth with your hand, you feel that whenever you cried it was a sign of weakness. Even though that is never ever the case. You sit up on the couch and flick through the channels, one channel in particular caught your eye. Your tears now slows to a stop and you turned the volume up on the T.V. 

"Have skills in singing or dancing? Well we have a surprise for you! There is a concert and auditions are open for anyone who is interested! Call this number on the screen for more details." The ad ended and you sit there now grinning. 

You grab your phone and ring the number, "Hello, I'm interested in being in this concert." You mumble into the phone. You continue to smile, this could be the best way to prove yourself to everyone.

~Time skip to the next day~

You stand in front of the school gates, debating on whether to go through or not. "I believe you walk through the gates Miss (Y/N), not stare at them." A familiar voice states, startling you. 

You quickly turn around to face Kyoya who has a small smirk on his flawless face. "I believe I know how to walk through a gate Kyoya, I'm just debating if I want to or not." You reply sadly, replaying the terrible moments you faced because of Naomi.

~Kyoya's P.O.V~

I study (Y/N)'s face, it held sadness. I frown but quickly cover it up with my usual emotionless face. "It's because of that Naomi girl, isn't it?" I question cautiously, I didn't want to overstep the boundaries, I haven't known her for long. 

(Y/N) looks at me and slowly nods her head, "I never wanted this to happen. All I wanted was to have a good time at school, you know?" (Y/N) explains before she starts to shake her head. "I'm sorry for pouring this out on you, I shouldn't have." (Y/N) apologises before bowing. 

I look down at her confused, she's apologising for what she's feeling? I raise an eyebrow at her before saying, "You do not need to be sorry, Naomi is the one who is at fault. Please don't let someone like her ruin your stay at Ouran, is that understood?" 

(Y/N) returns to a standing position. (Y/N) looks up at me smiling, I nod at her. "Is it alright if I walk in with you then?" she asks. 

I hide my surprised expression and nod and walk her to her next class. An interesting girl you are (Y/N)...