That Dragon

"No! I refuse to be your maid, you didn't even keep your part of the deal!" You argue. 

"And again you never said how long we had to keep them away." Hikaru and Kaoru say in sync. 

Your eye twitches and you sigh, "Whatever, it's only for today and tomorrow." You spit out. 

"Not as simple as that." Haruhi mumbles nervously. "They will break you (Y/N)." Haruhi whispers. 

"I'll be fine Haruhi, you know what? I'll even let them stay over." You comment and smirk, challenging the twins. 

The rest of the host club looks on, either in amusement and worry (which is only coming from Haruhi). 

"You really mean that (Y/N)?" Kaoru says, grinning. 

"You may regret it." Hikaru adds in, having the same grin as his brother. 

"Bring it." You challenge and smile.

"Are we still going to wonder around the shops?" Tamaki asks. 

"May as well" Kyoya replies. 

"Well let's go then!" Tamaki says, pointing into a random direction as he starts walking.

You and the host club begins to follow Tamaki until he comments, "I don't see why you all are following me, I have no idea where I'm going."

 You and Haruhi look at each other and sigh, weirdo. 

"Let's go in there!" Tamaki then yells out, pointing at a very expensive jewelry store. You shrug before entering the shop. 

You look at all of the beautiful jewelry, dazzling diamonds were seen at every inch of the store.

You look around, everything is so beautiful but something in particular caught your eye. It is a necklace with a dragon as the main feature. You stare at the (Silver/Gold/Black) chain, it is beautiful and you didn't even care if it was guys jewelry. 

You look at the price tag and frown, definitely not in your range of money. You walk away from the necklace and follow your other friends around the shop. The time comes and everyone soon wants to leave the shop. "You go on ahead, we want to look around for a bit longer." Honey says and waves everyone off apart from Mori. You look at them confused but then brush it off. The rest of you walked through the shops, none of them are appealing to you.

Honey and Mori finally catch up to you guys, "(N/N)–chan, may we please speak to you?" Honey says. Honey pulls you away from the rest of the host club, Mori stands there with his hands behind his back. 

"Is there something wrong?" You ask worriedly. 

"Nope, we just wanted to give you this." Honey exclaims with a smile. 

Mori removes his hand from behind his back and reveals a small black box with a white ribbon wrapped around it. Mori puts it in front of you, motioning you to grab it. 

You slowly grab the box and examine it for a bit. You then pull the ribbon off the box and open the lid. The dragon necklace from the store rested neatly on the foam that keeps it steady. Your eyes go wide and you smile brightly, "Thank you so much!" You yell. You bend down and hug Honey first and then you stand up and hug Mori. 

"Why did you guys get this? I have to pay you guys back." You immediately say. 

"No, it's a present. You do not have to pay us back." Mori says quietly. 

"Thank you" You say and squeeze Mori. Mori gives you a squeeze back and then he lets go.