First Concert

To see the outfit reader wore it's on my polyvore account Animelover1010 (Not very creative with names trust me, my tumblr name is fab though). There are a lot of time skips because I'm tired to fill in the spaces (But as they say, sleep is for the weak. I'm joking please don't hurt me senpai). For the song I'm putting in the nightcore version as I enjoy it more than the original though if you want the original it is by Colbie Caillat. I hope you enjoy this chapter bros~!

~Time skip to the end of the day~

"Alright everyone we are going to have a mini concert tonight." Emiko says to the music class grinning. Many groans were heard from the club members but Emiko ignored them and continued on, "This will truly prove what you've got. It won't be a big crowd but just enough to make a decent sized one. You are able to pick the songs and outfits, please think about it now so we can make things final."

You look around frowning, why did they one spring this on you now? You already have a song in mind but now you just had to find an outfit...

~Time skip~

You are prepared, you've got your outfit on and you look hella fine. You are so excited, this is a milestone for you. You suddenly get a text from Haruhi:

~Texting~

Haruhi: Hey (Y/N)! I heard you are performing today, I wish you luck!

You: Thank you! Aren't you coming?

Haruhi: I would but the boys didn't want me coming so I don't make you nervous for your first concert.

You: Aw that's sweet of them but you should totally come! Invite the boys too; I think I will need support there.

Haruhi: Well I'll see you there then!

You: Yup well I have to get going now but I'll see you soon!

~Texting ended~

You take the bus to the school and quickly run to the grand hall. Oh how you are going to prove that you are talented.

~Yet another time skip~

You see the boys and Haruhi in the crowd, you run up to them and smile. "So glad you's could make it!" You say. 

Hikaru and Kaoru walk up to you and hook their arms with yours, "Are you ready to amaze us (Y/N)?" They both say in sync. 

"Only if you can handle it" You reply back cheekily. 

The twins chuckle to themselves, "I wish you luck," Kaoru says. 

Hikaru gives a side glace to his brother and says, "I know you're going to do fantastic." 

Tamaki suddenly intervenes and grabs you off the twins and hugs you, "No you shady twins will not touch the precious princess." Tamaki says and does the 'I'm watching you' sign to the twins. 

You try to push yourself off Tamaki with no avail, Mori noticing your struggle picks you up out of Tamaki's arms and places you next to him. You smile up at him, "Thank you Mori–senpai." You say. Mori only nods at you and then starts to avert his gaze with a slight blush on his cheeks. 

You see Emiko waving you over, "I'm sorry guys but I have to get going! I'll see you later." You say and run over to Emiko (Ew running). 

"You are going to be the closing act, is that alright with you?" Emiko asks. 

"Yeah that's fine" You confirm, smiling nervously.

~Time skip brought to you by a flying kitty~