Bloody Twins

"Can you please put it on me?" You ask shyly. Mori nods, taking the necklace and he places it softly around your neck. Mori moves away and you admire your new necklace on your neck, 

"Man, I can't thank you guys enough" You say to them and give them a bright smile. 

The both of them return a smile, "Shall we go back to the others?" You ask them which they both nod too. 

The three of you all reach the rest of the host club, "I'm going home now guys, since the twins are coming over I'm guessing the rest of you are as well?" You ask the host club, you have to go home now so you could set up the place for everyone to sleep. 

"My little princess is asking me to her house?! What a dream come true." Tamaki says with hearts in his eyes. You ignore his comment and poke your tongue at him, which he goes in his 'emo corner' which happens to be near a very cranky elderly... who just happens to bash him up with her handbag. "Ow! Ma'am I'm sorry! Ow!" Tamaki's screams echoed through the shopping but... no one cared.

You are lucky that your apartment has two spare bedrooms, though someone had to sacrifice themselves to sleep in the lounge room. You look in cupboard to see that you had enough food to serve, which you are glad for. Everyone is supposed to come later on in the day, that's when something hit you. You had forgotten to tell the host club where you lived. You face palmed and sigh, you are pretty sure Kyoya would look up where you lived anyways (Cause that's normal ya know). You start to clean up, you are starting to dread the fact that you had to become a maid for the twins. 

They are evil and you knew that they wouldn't make things easy for you. You hear someone knocking on the door so you drop your cleaning supplies, everything is spotless, and you could say that you have a very big problem with germs (Heichou? Is that you?). You are greeted by the host club, "Welcome." You say with a smile, copying the line of the host club. 

Tamaki tackles you first, spinning you around as always. "Put me down you foul beast!" You joke and smack him.

Tamaki immediately puts you down and goes into his 'emo corner', what a sook.

You stare at the outfit that the twins shoved in your face, "No I am not wearing that!" You yell out and back away in horror. 

You quickly run to your room and run into your closet, "(Y/N)! We already know where you are." The twins say in unison. You on the other hand were trying to see whether the gods will allow you to go to Narnia, "Please Aslan." Your pleas only go to deaf ears. 

The closet door opens to reveal the twins smirking slightly, "You and your commoner interests are weird." Hikaru says and pulls you out of the closet. You don't even try to stop them, you can't escape them.

You glare down at the stupid maid outfit, you'rev currently holding a gold platter in one hand and you begin to form a fist with the other. 

"Stupid bloody twins, I'll destroy them one day." You mutter angrily under your breath, walking towards your guests to serve them food. 

"We can hear you (Y/N)." Kaoru teases. 

"That's the point." You reply and give the smirking twins a glare. 

"Very feisty today (Y/N)." Kyoya mention, sounding rather amused.

"Maid over here" Hikaru calls over. 

"What?" you snap at him and walk over. "

That's not the way to speak to someone who controls you" Kaoru says and leans back into the couch. 

"Yes, master?" You say in the most un-amused tone. 

"Feed me those grapes." Hikaru demands. 

You hide a smirk and pick up the grapes, you lean over to feed them to him. You shove the grapes in his mouth and throw the ones you couldn't fit in his mouth at him, you run to the door and run out. The host club watches you from the window, you have only ran 10 feet and you are already on your knees, panting. 

To see the outfit, please go on my polyvore profile Animelover1010. The set is called 'Bloody Twins!'. I hope you all enjoyed this installment even though it was a pretty weird chapter. Expect the next chapter to be up soon! I'll be doing a birthday special as well since it's nearly my birthday on the 18th this month! Don't forget to sent in questions if you haven't already! Until next time my fanwarriors!