A Great Performance

You give a bittersweet smile to Hikaru and Kaoru but continue on with the show with a smile. "The next song I'm going to be singing is Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling." You then say. The crowd gives a big cheer, the music starts and you start to sing. You avoid looking at the club but it is hard since Tamaki was yelling like a git.

I pirouette in the dark

I see the stars through a mirror

Tired mechanical heart

Beats 'til the song disappears

[Chorus:]

Somebody shine a light

I'm frozen by the fear in me

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me

So cut me from the line

Dizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me

[Violin Drop]

Shatter me!

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me

[Verse 2:]

If only the clockwork could speak

I wouldn't be so alone

We'd burn every magnet and spring

And spiral into the unknown

[Chorus]

[Violin Drop]

[Bridge:]

If I break the glass then I'll have to fly

There's no one to catch me if I take a dive

I'm scared of change and the days stay the same

The world is spinning but only in grey

If I break the glass then I'll have to fly

There's no one to catch me if I take a dive

I'm scared of change and the days stay the same

The world is spinning but only in grey

(Only...)

[Chorus]

[Violin Drop:]

Me...!

Shatter me!

Somebody make me feel alive

And shatter me!

The song soon ends and you take a big breath, the long notes took the breath out of you but you got over it quickly. The crowd is obviously cheering very loudly, which you are proud of. "Thank you everyone! I hope you enjoy the rest of the day." You exclaim and walk off the stage. A couple of other people performed, but you are glad you were the opening act. Once all of the performers ended and the crowd dispersed, you storm up to the twins who are happily chatting to the rest of the host club. They are oblivious to you angrily walking up to them so you used that to your advantage. You grab one of the twin's ears and pull them towards you. They both yelp in pain and look to see who their culprit was.

The twins both cower in fear once they see you, it look like there was fire in your eyes (not literally, they were exaggerating). "Hikaru and Kaoru." You mutter darkly. 

The twins gulps, "Hey (Y/N)." Hikaru starts. 

"You sure do look nice." Kaoru finishes. 

"Don't sweet talk me." You say. The rest of the host club only stares at the situation in amusement, no one has seen the twins scared like that before nor have they seen you be so angry.

"Why?" You then ask. 

"You never actually said how long we had to keep them away from here." Hikaru defends. 

"I would thought that you would have known how long you could have distracted them for." You reply, letting go of both of the twin's ears. Once you let go the twin's ears they both rub the ear you were holding on so tight too. You turn away from everyone as you cross your arms, you also begin to pout.

"Don't worry (N/N)–chan! You sounded amazing!" Honey exclaims, running up beside you and hugging your legs. You blush a bit, but you didn't budge. 

"Honey is right, you did very well." Mori reassures, walking up in front of you and placing his big hand on your head. 

You look up at him and give him a smile. "(Y/N)~" Tamaki calls out, he comes up behind you and picks you up and spins you around. 

Tamaki plops you back on the ground, "Do you always have to spin me around?" You ask and sigh. 

"Well someone has to treat you like a princess." Tamaki flirts, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I must say, you did do very well. You could make a lot of money." Kyoya comments. 

"Well thank you Kyoya." You reply and laugh a bit. 

Haruhi then wraps her arm around your shoulders, "I can see your name in the big lights." Haruhi comments and laughs a bit. 

You wrap an arm around her as well, "Heh, maybe one day." You retort and give a little laugh as well. "I'm sorry for this mess." You apologise, looking away from the host club ashamed. 

"It's fine (Y/N)." Kaoru answers. 

"You still have to keep your part of the deal though." Hikaru reminds and smirks. You glare at them, you totally forgot about that.