Darn You Twins!

"Sorry for that guys! Where did you want to go?" You call out to your friends and give them a rushed smile. 

"I was hoping if we could go to the pineapple store, there is a new product that I would like to have a look at." Kyoya answers. 

"Alright, let's go then!" You call out and you follow your group to the store. You walk in amazed; this is the most high technology based shop ever.

You stand next to Haruhi, who is also amazed. 

"Everything is so expensive..." Haruhi whispers to you. 

You giggle, "I know, but it's quite funny that they think everything is cheap in here." You whisper back, looking at the rest of the host club which are currently buying some 'cheap' things. 

"Are you ladies going to look around and buy something?" Tamaki questions walking over. 

"Are you crazy? This is all so expensive." Haruhi says, bewildered at how Tamaki even decided to ask that. Tamaki brushes the comment off and drags the two of you deeper into the store (I can show you the world~).

The trio looks through many expensive things, passing Kyoya on the way. You pass the twins who both quickly grab your wrists and run the opposite direction. Tamaki notices and starts to run after you and the twins. "Princess! No!" Tamaki calls out which makes one of the workers to 'shh' him. 

The twins pull you to a secluded corner, much to your dismay. "What are you two doing?" you ask. 

"Standing." Hikaru says and smirks. 

You roll your eyes, "Why did you guys take me away from Haruhi and Tamaki and bring me here?" you asked. 

"We know something is up." Kaoru finally decides to answer your question after a few moments of silence.

Your eyes widen but then you give a fake smile, "No! Nothing's up! Haha, you two and your crazy assumptions." You rush through nervously. 

"You're a bad liar, you know (Y/N)?" The twins both say. 

Your face drops and you sigh, "You two are right, something is up." You say. 

"Well, are you going to tell us?" The both of them asks. 

"Fine..." You mutter and tell the whole story of how you have to perform.

"That's pretty easy to handle," Hikaru comments after a pause of you telling the story. 

You give him a deadpanned expression, "And how is that?" You question. 

"We'll tell you." Hikaru starts.

"If you do something for us." Kaoru finishes. 

"I'm listening." You say to edge them on, even though it was a big mistake.

"We'll tell everyone that you're going to the clothes shop. Now quickly go before they spot you." Kaoru says and waves you off. 

"Thank you guys!" You call out and speed walk out of the shop. You continue to speed walk to where you have to perform. You meet up with Aria, who quickly shoves a bag into your hands and tells you to get dressed. You nod and walk off to get dressed.

You look at yourself in the mirror, the people had just finished your hair and makeup. You had to admit, you look fabulous! You give a smile to Aria, who returns a smile back. Aria walks up to you, "You're going to be up soon, remember you have to sing two songs. So pick wisely." Aria says.

You nod and think for a moment, you told her the songs which she happily agrees too. "You're now up (Y/N). I wish you luck, even though you don't need it." Aria says. 

You walk up to the stage and smile. "Good morning everyone, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I hope you are all enjoying your day. The first song I'm going to be singing is Who You Are by Jessie J." You greet and wait for the music to start.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror:

"Why am I doing this to myself?"

Losing my mind on a tiny error,

I nearly left the real me on the shelf.

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay.

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

(who you are [11x])

Brushing my hair-do I look perfect?

I forgot what to do to fit the mould, yeah!

The more I try the less it's working, yeah

'Cause everything inside me screams

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay.

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

But tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

There's nothing wrong with who you are!

Yes, no, egos, fake shows, like whoa!

Just go and leave me alone!

Real talk, real life, good love, goodnight,

With a smile that's my home!

That's my home, no...

No, no, no, no, no...

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!

Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,

It's okay not to be okay...

Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.

Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,

Just be true to who you are!

Yeah yeah yeah

The song ends and everyone starts to clap. "Thank you everyone!" You call out and smile. 

"Woo! Go (Y/N)!" You hear a familiar voice yell. You scan the crowd and see Tamaki jumping and the rest of the host club clapping. Hikaru and Kaoru have a smug look on their face, which you glare at. Darn you twins!

The next chapter will probably be up soon. I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Personally for the song who you are, I like Anna's cover better. Thank you all for reading!