Flight to your heart

I'm so sorry for taking forever to update this! I've decided to put in Kyoya now (*ugly giggle*) and the twins will be next!

Unknown Number, sent 10:01PM: How was your date with Tamaki? 

You, sent 10:02PM: New phone, who dis? 

You, sent 10:07PM: I'm joking, who is this though? 

Unknown Number, 10:07PM: Guess.

You lay your head onto the pillow as you sigh. Who could it be? Well, it's somebody who knows Tamaki and well, nobody really knew that you two were out together... 

Kyoya. 

You, sent 10:10PM: Hello Kyoya. 

Nerd, sent 10:10PM: Took you a while. 

You, sent 10:11PM: Hardly. 

Nerd, sent 10:12PM: The date? 

You, sent 10:13PM: It wasn't a date. 

Nerd, sent 10:14PM: Tamaki said it was. 

You, sent 10:15PM: Tamaki says that raccoons are just lonely cats. 

Nerd, sent 10:16PM: True. 

You, sent 10:17PM: Are you jealous, Kyoya? 

That was the end of that conversation, Kyoya didn't bother to reply. You couldn't help but smile rather smugly, perhaps this sounded quite selfish, however you feel really good. You've never really had someone be jealous because you're hanging out with somebody else. It feels good to be liked and you couldn't deny that. 

-Next Day, First Lunch Break- 

"What should be the next theme?" Haruhi asks, now feeling much better though she is still sniffling a bit. 

"Clowns?" Hikaru asks with a small smirk which causes everyone to glare at him. "I'll take that as a no." Hikaru then comments, not really caring about the looks that everyone gave him. 

"How about pilots? We can take the girls for a wonderful flight to our hearts." Kaoru comments, looking over towards you, before turning towards Tamaki for his thoughts. 

"I love it! Have the costumes here soon, this is going to be amazing!" Tamaki calls out excitedly. 

That's what you love about Tamaki, the fact that he is always so positive and enthusiastic. You used to be like that once but not anymore. 

"Does everyone agree with that?" Kyoya then asks, his eyes seemed to look everywhere but you. Is it because of last night? Perhaps you shouldn't have asked that, but it was a joke... Sort of. 

Everyone nods their head, it seems like a fantastic idea so why not? "Excellent, now I think it's almost time fo-" Tamaki is cut off by the bell. "I shall see you all soon." Tamaki comments, waving everyone off before exiting the room, along with Mori and Honey. 

"Are you coming (Y/N)?" Haruhi asks, Hikaru and Kaoru are at her side and they also turn around. 

"You three can start heading to class, I will catch up." You say as you wave them off which causes them to look at one another but hesitantly leaving the room. 

When you turn to look at Kyoya, it seems as though he is rushing  to pack up his stuff. You pass him some of his stuff which he mumbles a thank you to. 

"Why are you acting like this Kyoya?" You ask, getting straight to the point. You are no longer going to beat around the bush, that gets you nowhere. 

"What ever do you mean?" Kyoya replies, still not meeting your gaze. 

The silence made the both of you feel uneasy, it shouldn't be like this. 

"I don't want you to be mad at me, I was only joking." You answer, breaking the silence. 

"I know that you were a bit serious about that question, otherwise you wouldn't have said it." Kyoya answers. You could tell that he is so awkward about this type of stuff so you didn't want to make it worse. "The answer to your question is yes." Kyoya says as he soon stands up, walking past you and towards the door. 

You stand there shocked, you didn't expect that to happen. You would have to talk to him later about it which is definitely going to be quite hard, he is a reserved person so you have to feel quite special to him for him to be able tell you what he feels. 

Oh boy, you sure do feel special. 

~Time skip to when the club opens~

"Good afternoon princesses and princes. Please sit down and enjoy your flight." Tamaki comments, a lot of the girls adores him, and to be honest, you can't blame them. 

You sit there with two girls, simply chatting away happily. You didn't need to hopelessly flirt with them or anything, they aren't interested like that, they just want to be able to speak to you because they want to get to know one of the 'first' female members. Heh, if only they knew. 

"What is it like working with all of the boys?" One of the girls ask, she seems more interested than the other one but you didn't mind. 

"It's fun to be honest, it's great getting to know all of them." You answer which causes the two to nod their head. 

"Wouldn't it be cool if they all started to like you?" The other girl ask, she seems like one of more reserved people as well though she seemed cool. 

"Yeah! Like in those fanfictions, though there's usually another girl involved somehow." The first girl answers. 

"True, maybe there is a secret girl that we don't know about." The other girl answers. 

"Then this would be a true fanfiction, wouldn't it? I wonder how significant we would be." The first girl says with a small sigh.

"I bet we would just be those characters that would just be there as a filler, maybe because the author doesn't have any other ideas?" The other girls then says as she looks up to the roof. 

It is interesting to hear this conversation, though you are also confused about this as well. 

~Small time skip~

As you say goodbye to your last two people, you walk over towards Kyoya who is looking out of the window, instead of drawing in that little notebook of his. You sit across from him, "We need to talk Kyoya." 

Kyoya soon turns to you, waiting for you to speak once more which causes you to smile slightly, of course. 

"There's no need to be jealous, I love all of you equally. You all bring happiness in my life and I sure hope that I do the same to you all." You comment before leaning over the table to give him a small kiss on the cheek. "You all make the flight to my happiness fun." You continue before standing up and walking off, waving to the others before leaving. 

Do any of you understand why I am putting light bulbs there (*insert winky face*)? 

Also, I am seeking help. If you can, please comment some themes that I can use for the host club please!