One Way or Another

Not really a chapter, I'm sorry :'(

The week went by quickly, and now it is your time to relax. Between the host club and school itself, everything is so tiring. You lay in your bed, listening to nightcore and taking quizzes on quotev (Basically what I do tbh). You feel the vibration of your phone, 'Someone actually texted me?' You think. You unlock your phone and see that it's a text from Haruhi.

Haruhi: Hey (Y/N)! Just wondering if you want to hang out with me and the guys tomorrow?

You: Yeah sure! What time and where?

Haruhi: Yes! I won't be the only girl with those crazies. Meet us at the front of the mall at 10:00.

You: Alright! I'll see you there.

Haruhi: Of course!

You stop texting Haruhi and smile. You are glad that you had made friends so quickly, at your school you weren't very well known. Which resulted with you not having many friends, but you didn't care you focused on school and look where it has gotten you. 

You log off your quotev account and stop your music and then you shut down your computer. You know that you have a low stock on food and decide that it is a good idea to actually buy food. You see, your parents live in another part of Japan. They knew that Ouran Academy is good for you and let you go there which you are glad for. Your parents work ordinary jobs but they somehow were able to buy you an apartment and give you money for food and other things.

Suddenly your phone starts to ring, you pick it up without looking at the name. "Hello?" You answer, slowly getting ready to go to the shops. 

"Hello there, is this (Y/N) (L/N)?" The lady on the other side of the phone asks.

"Yes it is, who's speaking?" you question, not recognising the voice. 

"I'm Aria, I'm from Diamond studios." She replies. 

These were the people from the ad! "Oh yes! I assume that you have a date of when the concert is?" you asked. 

Aria hums into the phone before replying, "Yes, I'm sorry that this is late notice but the concert is today."

 Erm... What?! Aria continues to discuss details with you and it turns out that the concert is at the mall where you're going to hang with the host club. You quickly rush to get ready and you run out the door.

~Time skip~

You walk calmly up to the host club, even though on the inside you are freaking out. 

"Hey guys!" You call out to them smiling. 

They all greet you and you all start to walk into the shops. You nervously look around, noticing people carrying speakers and many other stage related things. "Are you alright (Y/N)? You seem worried about something." Haruhi finally mentions. 

"I'm fine! Perfectly fine, I just got to pee! Be right back!" You quickly rushed away from the host club and go towards the nearest bathroom. You pull your phone out and call Aria, "Hey Aria, I'm here. Where am I performing?" you asked. Aria tells you where it is and you quickly hang up. You didn't exactly want to perform in front of the club but there was no other way. Or was there?

I just love how reader is so smooth at talking to people on the phone. I always freak out and end up stuttering like crazy *sighs*.