Hide and Seek

You sit on your couch, glaring at the wall in front of you.

Tamaki waved his hands in front of your face which he didn't get a reaction to, "My conclusion is that she's... dead" Tamaki says and starts to cry. 

"Not dramatic at all senpai." Haruhi comments and shakes her head. 

Honey comes up to you and gives you the puppy dog eyes, "Please don't be mad at me (N/N)." Honey says sweetly. 

You couldn't resist so you gave him a tight hug, the twins on the other hand deadpanned. "Why are you mad at the rest of us but not Honey senpai?" the twins says in unison, sounding slightly annoyed. 

"You all stopped me from escaping and I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" You say and pout. "Oh and I'm only mad at you two." You add and cross your arms. 

"Don't forget that you are still our maid and we can make you do whatever we want." The twins warns, their weird smirk widening at each word.

"Kyoya?" You ask, sitting next to Kyoya. 

"Hmm?" He replies. 

"How in the world are you friends with these people?" You question referring to the mess in front of you. 

Everyone is crazy, Mori and Honey are running around the place playing tag, Tamaki is running around in circles throwing lolly wrappers everywhere, Haruhi is trying to stop Tamaki and last but not least Hikaru and Kaoru are trying to trip Tamaki while he is running around like a maniac. 

Your eye twitches and you put your head on Kyoya's shoulder, you feel Kyoya stiffen he obviously wasn't use to contact but at the end of the day who was? 

You lift your head to look at him, "Relax, I don't bite." You say softly, despite the chaos happening around you, you happened to stay cool, calm and collected. Somewhat. You smiled at Kyoya and you noticed a slight pink tinge that went across his cheeks. 

"(N/N)! Come play with us!" Honey suddenly appears tugging you away from Kyoya and towards Mori.

"Let's all play hide and seek!" Honey announces, pointing up at the ceiling to look cool. 

"Sure but I'm not going first so shot not!" You say and everyone followed suit, Haruhi who was the last one to say it had to be it. 

"Let's twist it up a little bit" Hikaru starts.

"Whoever gets found first has to do something for the last person found." Kaoru finishes. 

Everyone agreed and smiles at the new challenge. 

"One, two, three..." Haruhi started, covering her eyes with her hand. Everyone's eyes widen and rushed out of lounge room, everyone wants to win. You wander around the place and you knew that all of the good hiding spaces would be taken and you didn't want to risk yourself getting caught. So the only option you think you have is to go up to the attic, hopefully aliens aren't in the attic. You quickly rush to the attic and look around, everything is already so dusty but at least there is a lot of places to hide. You hide in one of the closets, you are lucky that you are able to fit in. Now all you had to do is wait.

You look at your watch and sigh, it's been 20 minutes since the game has started and no one has found you yet, you are debating on whether to see if everyone was still there or if they have gotten kidnapped. You hear footsteps and you knew that someone is coming. 

"(Y/N), you can come out now." You hear Haruhi's voice call out. You remain silent, she could have been messing with you. "I've already found everyone else, they are all down stairs." Haruhi continues. You decide to trust her so you slowly push the closet door open and you hop out. Haruhi gives you a smile, "Took you long enough." She teases.

Haruhi is right, she did find everyone. "Guess I win then, get rekt you guys!" You say and do a quick dance. "So who did you find first Haruhi?" You ask, eyeing everyone, one of these candidates will become your peasant. 

"It was Hikaru and Kaoru." She answers. 

You smirk evilly, "How ironic..." You trail off and give the twins a dangerous look. 

They shrivel back into the couch afraid on what you would unleash, you marche right up to them. You lean down to be face to face to face to them (not even a typo). 

"I won't be your maid anymore and you two will be my maids" You say and smirk. 

"Don't you mean butler or something?" Kaoru asks nervously. 

You laugh, "Nope. Do you happen to have another one of these?" You question and smile innocently.

You are on the ground laughing, the sight is unbearable. You made the twins dress up as a maid, you couldn't miss this opportunity so you started to snap pictures of them. "I must say, you two look fabulous." You say to them which earns you a glare. 

Everyone lays in this weird as circle thing, not wanting to be separated by the spare rooms if there was a robber. At least if a robber does come in, you can all be murdered together. Squad goals. Once the excitement dies down, everyone starts to get ready for bed. Tamaki who is still in a weird mood and started to speak, "Does anyone else realise that we are all just sacks of blood walking around on this big ball thing that's mindlessly floating around the universe?" 

"Tamaki, if you don't let me sleep I will annihilate you." You threaten and close your eyes. Tamaki only whimpers in response. "Goodnight everyone." You say which you got many replies too.

This is probably the longest chapter, dang! Anyways, I've got an important question regarding this fanfic... Does anyone  want me to add Haruhi as a love interest? I don't mind adding her in, just let me know. 

Until next time, my fellow fanwarriors!