Preparations

It has been a while since the sweet kiss that Haruhi and (Y/N) shared. All of the boys and Haruhi has only recently started competing against one another, for what though? (Y/N)'s heart, of course.

Poor (Y/N), her mind and heart continue to be torn apart from the amount of attention that she is seeking, it's to the point where she cannot even think straight.

The fact that the famous ball is coming up only escalates the competition and it only continues to test (Y/N)'a patience.

"(Y/N), I want you to come with me to formal." Hikaru offers (Y/N) a smirk which causes the other host members to glare in annoyance.

Ten

"Dear brother, I'm sure (Y/N) would be more interested with accompanying me to the ball." Kaoru interrupts his brother quickly although the young beautiful girl only remains silent.

Nine

"She wouldn't dare go with either of you two devils! My darling princess would love to go with her own prince!" Tamaki, of course barges in with his own opinion.

Eight

"Can't you guys leave her alone? I'm sure you would prefer to go with a friend like me." Haruhi adds in, (Y/N) isn't surprised that Haruhi jumped in. She has been acting weird after that kiss after all.

Seven

"Why would (N/N)-chan want one friend when she can have two? Usa-chan and I are happy to escort her to the ball." Honey jumps in, fluttering his long lashes as he sits in front of (Y/N). She finds him absolutely adorable but, seriously, this is getting out of hand.

Six

"This is where you are all incorrect, I'm sure that Miss (Y/N) would much prefer to join me at the ball. I believe that I would be a much suitable partner." Kyoya joins in as well, pushing up his glasses.

Five

"Why can't we allow (Y/N) choose who she would like to take?" Mori mumbles but no one heard the poor thing.

Four

The constant arguing only begins to infuriate (Y/N), she couldn't even finish her homework because of the multiple voices yelling over one another.

Three

"Please stop!" (Y/N) begs, though the voices only gradually begins to get louder and louder.

Two

The stress from school, singing, dancing, the host club and the attention that she continues to receive has really been getting to her. People will ask, "Why would you complain about all of the host club liking you? You're so lucky!" (Y/N) may be 'lucky' but is it lucky that (Y/N) is hating on herself because she feels that she cannot choose? Or that she constantly believes that she will not be able to overcome this?

One

"Can you all stop?" (Y/N) yells out, standing up quickly and moving away out of the arm's of the members. She keeps her back to them as she begins to sniffle slightly, her eyes beginning to water. "Do you all realise how hard it is for me to choose? It's been weeks and you all have been hassling me every single day, I don't even get to breathe anymore! Is it so important to win me or my heart? I'm not a prize that you can parade around whenever you please. Don't anyone of you understand that?" (Y/N) snaps, before she grabs her bag and exits the music room.

The members all stand there, without a word. No words could explain how guilty everyone in that room feels, all of their eyes are glued to the floor.

~Second P.O.V~

You begin to walk to your house and you've already calmed down to some extent. You've been holding that in for so long and to some extent, you do feel bad. Your friends aren't your punching bag but you are not their prize.

Once you've reached your home, you make your way to your room immediately. The ball is Friday, today is Monday, you only have a few more things to do and then everything is prepared for Friday. You're proud of yourself for getting that much done, it takes a lot off your plate and that's exactly what you need.

I apologise for the late updates! I'm sad to say that this story will be ending soon! Thank you for those who are still following along with this journey xx