Surprise!

Eh so it's a birthday special! I made it cause it's actually my birthday today hehe (18th of November!)

You lazily get up to get ready for school, you are tired from all of the excitement from the weekend. You hear your phone start to ring so you quickly pick it up and answer it. "Hey mum!" You say excitedly, it's been a while since you've talked to them and surprisingly they're not dead like in many fanfics. 

"Happy birthday!" Your mum's voice calls out. Oh yeah right, your birthday, you completely forgot about that. 

"Heh thank you very much mum!" You reply and grin. 

"We've sent your presents over, we hope you'll like them!" Your mum continues. "I'll put your dad on hang on." Your mum then says and you then start to hear rustling from the other end. 

"Hey (Y/N), happy birthday darling." Your dad comments. 

You smile, "Thank you dad, how are you both?" You question. 

"We're doing well but of course we miss you. Make sure you send us a videos of your performances. I have to go now so I'll pass the phone back to your mum okay? Love you." Your dad says. 

"Alright love you dad." You reply. 

"So (Y/N), have you met any cute boys?" Your mum questions. 

You rolled her eyes but you think about the host club... "Yup but I'll tell you more later mum, I have to go love you!" You say. 

"Alright, love you." She replies and hangs up.

You walk to the gate and stand in front of the gate, "Seems like I'm going to have to escort you again." A familiar voice calls out. 

You turn to see Kyoya, "Eh why are you always stalking me Kyoya?" You say (Why the fudge you stalking? Why you always stalking? Mhmmmm oh my god, stop fudging stalking). 

Kyoya only rolls his eyes, "We do go to the same school, you egg." Kyoya retorts. 

You stifle a laugh, "Did you just call me an egg?" You question. 

"Let's go inside." Kyoya suggests, wanting to change the subject; he soon begins to walk off. 

You laugh and quickly catch up to him, he ends up walking to your class but before he walks away he says, "Happy birthday." 

"Eh?! Stop stalking me!" You call out to him as he begins to walk off before walking into your own classroom. You look around for the twins and Haruhi and you find them quickly. 

You walk over to them and sit down, "Hey guys." You greet. 

"Hello." The twins draw that out, causing some suspicion. 

"Hey (Y/N), how are you?" Haruhi asks smiling, not before giving a small glare at the twins. 

"I'm quite good, thank you, how are you?" You ask. 

"I'm good, hey did you do the homework?" Haruhi asks. 

You feel the colour drain out of your face, "Nope." You answer as you place your head on your desk. 

"I'll let you copy off mine?" Haruhi suggests. 

"Really? Thank you Haruhi!" You say thankfully as you start to copy off Haruhi. 

"Haruhi you didn't let us copy your work." Hikaru complains. 

"That's because you didn't ask nicely." Haruhi replies. 

"But she didn't even ask!" Kaoru argues. 

Haruhi gives them a look and they stop arguing.

You walk to lunch with Haruhi and Kaoru by your side, Hikaru is being kept behind by a girl who wants to confess to Kaoru and she mixed the two up. Cheeky gits, playing with someone like that. "Oh by the way (Y/N), the host club isn't open today." Haruhi comments.