First Time for Everything

"(Y/N)!" Tamaki calls out, moving out of the tight little grasp that Hiro had him in. He makes his way over towards you and outstretches his arms to you which you dodge and make your way over towards Haruhi.

"Have you been here long with these losers?" You question, giving her a small teasing smile, sitting down next to her. 

"I've been here for five minutes and I already want to rip out my hair." Haruhi answers which causes you to chuckle, you didn't catch the red tinge on Haruhi's cheeks.

"So, what's the theme for today?" You question, now looking over towards the heartbroken Tamaki, he can't believe that his senpai (other than Kyoya) rejected his hug. 

You find it so amusing how everything in this club is so spontaneous, the club is only just deciding what the theme should be and where are the costumes going to come from? Tamaki's ass? 

"Doctors and nurses!" Tamaki calls out, pulling out a costume from behind him and shoving it towards you. 

You scrunch up your nose, you have just been proven correct, Tamaki can make costumes from his ass. "I don't think I want to wear that, thanks." You say, moving so that Haruhi is your shield. 

"Too bad!" The twins call out, surprising you really, they were quiet for a little bit... They must be planning something. The twins are both sitting in the corner of the room, Hikaru is holding up his phone while Kaoru is looking down at the phone as well. 

"What are you two up to?" Haruhi questions, soon standing up to investigate though before she moves over towards the twins, she gently grabs onto your hand which causes your heartbeat to speed up slightly. What the heck was that? 

Haruhi smiles softly, her cheeks are somewhat pink though she doesn't face you at all. Though, a few of the host club members was just able to catch it. Does Haruhi have feelings for you as well? Confused yet somewhat perverted thoughts ran through some of the host clubs minds, just because they act gentlemanly, it doesn't necessarily mean that their thoughts have the same morals. 

Both Hikaru and Kaoru look up at Haruhi and you, their cheeks rather red as Hikaru turns off the phone and puts it down onto his lap. You look over towards Haruhi who looks over towards you, the two of you smirk at one another before you jump on the boys, sacrificing yourself so that Haruhi could take the phone. 

With a bit of a struggle, Haruhi is able to grab the phone from Hikaru's lap before running off. You try to stand up though Kaoru holds you still, placing you on his lap before wrapping his arms around you. You couldn't see it, though Kaoru is earning jealous glares from the other host club members including his brother. 

You try to pry his arms off though he doesn't budge which causes you to pout and stop struggling. In all of the jealousy, Hikaru completely forgot about his phone that has just been stolen from Haruhi. 

"Haruhi! What were these two looking at?" You call out, though she doesn't reply straight away. Her face begins to heat up drastically, "They were looking up pick-up lines." 

You frown slightly, that's it? "That's all?" You question, pick up lines aren't that bad, right? 

"Are you flappy bird? Cause I could tap you all night." Haruhi begins to speak, not remembering that there is a little kid present. Mori makes his way over towards Hiro and covers his ears while Honey covers his own ears. 

"I hope you got a pet insurance, because tonight I'm going to destroy that pussy." Haruhi continues to speak. 

"Yup, that's enough now Haruhi!" You call out with an awkward laugh, hopping off Kaoru's lap as his grip loosens. At the point, the whole room is quiet, everyone's cheeks are red and you make your way towards Haruhi. You grab the phone off her but you don't get off the page with all of the pick up lines.

All of the members have their eyes on you, they wonder what you're going to do. Hikaru and Kaoru begin to worry about what you might think of them though you're not the type to judge. "There are actually some good ones in here." You comment casually with a small smile. "Should I read one out?" You question as you look around the room though everyone immediately calls out, "No!" 

"Wow, you should all join a choir! So in sync!" You call out jokingly which causes you to laugh softly. Everyone is rather confused, you are so relaxed about this, you even admitted that there are so good ones in there! While you continue to read some more of the pick up lines, everyone just looks at one another, still trying to recollect their thoughts. 

Before anyone else could comment on that topic, you soon sit down next to Haruhi once more. "We should take pictures, Haruhi!" You suggest, now closing down that page before opening up the camera. "There's really good lighting here, it brings out your beautiful eyes Haruhi." You comment teasingly which causes her to heat up once again, how many times has she blushed already just from your words? 

"Sure." She answers before she moves close to you so that she could be in the frame. 

In all honesty, you love taking pictures with your friends, you love catching all of the weird faces, you love catching all of the genuine smiles. It captures so many beautiful memories with just a click of a button, it's amazing. 

While you and Haruhi begin to take pictures, the rest of the club slowly begin to make their way over towards you two in hopes in being in the pictures as well. You just continue to press the button, not caring if you looked bad (which you don't, you look hella fine). You turn your head so that you could give her a small kiss on the cheek, it seems as though she had the idea and before it could be stopped, the two of you lock lips. 

The only thing running through the rest of the host clubs minds are, "I wanted to kiss her first!"