The Prince

You look up to see Tamaki, "Of course, Tamaki." You link your arm around him as he leads you towards the dance floor. All couples are on the dance floor at this point, staring adoringly into their partner's eyes and perhaps sneaking a few kisses here and there. "You look absolutely stunning, my princess." Tamaki speaks, as he looks down at you. He wasn't being loud, or cheesy about it, he was serious. You never really saw that side of him, which means that there is still so much to learn about that boy; and you wanted to do just that. 

Tamaki couldn't take his eyes off you, you look absolutely breathtaking. Yet, he looks amazing as well. His blonde hair slicked back nicely as he wore a navy blue suit with a cute bow tie. Unlike him, yet so fitting. You couldn't believe it, he's dancing with you. Not with Haruhi. Not with anyone else. It truly feels like you two are meant to be. Shaking the thought, you look up at him, giving him a famous smile, "And so do you, my prince." You comment playing along. 

You aren't sure but you think your eyes are playing tricks on you, you swear you just saw Tamaki's cheeks warm up to your words. "Are you feeling alright, Tamaki?" You question. Tamaki shakes his head at your question which automatically earns your concern. It may have been a joke to you, though he really did like hearing you call him your prince.  

"No, I'm not alright, (Y/N). I've had feelings for you for quite a long time. There's something about you that just draws me in. Perhaps I'm not the one for you, perhaps you like someone else. Though, I just wanted to tell you before I lose my courage." Tamaki confesses, it wasn't grand - though it is perfect for you. 

You stop dancing for a moment, staring up at him. Are you dreaming? If so, this dream is hellaaaa cool. "I, I have feelings for you too, Tamaki." You wrap your arms around his shoulders, holding him in a hug. 

"You do? Yes, my princess!" Tamaki calls out, ruining other people's moments as he spins you around happily. That's Tamaki, your cutie. 

Your First Date

Cute enough, Tamaki took you to the ice-cream shop when you two first hung out alone. "Tamaki..." You lean up to give him a peck on a cheek, "Thank you for bringing me here." You comment as you sit down in a cute little booth in the corner of the room. Tamaki cheeks flushes, before he sits down in front of you. 

"This isn't even the beginning, my princess." Tamaki mentions, soon pulling out a few notes so that he would be able to pay for the ice creams. He stands up, he glances over to the cashier who was glancing down at their phone - simply typing away. Tamaki rolls his eyes, "I'll be right back, princess."

"Tamaki, you don't have to pay for me!" You call out however it only falls upon deaf ears. 

~Time Skip~

You and Tamaki are now simply sitting in his limo, without any destination - or so you thought. In all honesty, today has been amazing - and it's only 5PM and around this time, you think that you would be going home. However, you are nowhere near home, you turn to your boyfriend, "Where are we going, Tamaki?" 

Tamaki grins to himself, knowing that he is in fact, an amazing boyfriend for this. "It's a surprise, my princess." The limo soon stops, "Close your eyes, I don't want you to see just yet." Tamaki soon exits the limo, just before he opens the door for you. He assists you with getting out of the limo, "Open your eyes now, beautiful." 

Listening to Tamaki, your eyes flutter open to reveal a super expensive restaurant yet it is your favourite... even though you've never been in it. You turn to look at Tamaki, "How? This restaurant is so hard to even get a table!" You wrap your arms around him in disbelief. 

"I can't believe you doubt me." Tamaki fakes pouts, though he wraps his arms around you. 

"Thank you so much, Tamaki." 

Your First Kiss 

With the last word that you sing, the crowd immediately begins to cheer. Tonight has been such a good night, everyone from the host club had even shown up - though you still look in the crowd for Tamaki. You couldn't believe how loud he was clapping, he definitely stood out to the crowd. 

Making your way through the crowd, earning a few pats on the back on the way, you finally make your way to the group. "You did amazing!" Haruhi comments, wrapping her arms around you - you return the hug. 

Everyone accepted that you had chosen Tamaki, they are all happy for the both of you; though still deep down they did hope that they were the one who were going to be chosen. After each host member (apart from Tamaki of course) had said their good jobs and goodbyes, it leaves only you and Tamaki left...  apart from the several crowd members that are patiently waiting for the next act. 

Tamaki immediately envelopes you in a hug, "You did absolutely incredible, I am so proud of you." He then proceeds to lift up your chin to make you look up at him, before capturing your lips into a kiss. It was everything that you expected, his lips are so soft, and safe to say, it was a night that you would never forget. 

When He Gets Jealous 

With another tap to your phone, you snap another photo with Hikaru. The filters are amazing, the two of you couldn't stop singing and then watching as your voices change due to the features. The club had finished for the day and the two of you are just mucking around while everything is getting cleaned up. 

Tamaki narrows his eyes over towards you and Hikaru, look, he knows that you are allowed to have male friends but Hikaru liked you once - how does he know for sure that he doesn't? Tamaki stomps over towards the two of you, squeezing in between the two of you, putting on a smile, "Mind if I join, princess?" 

When You Get Jealous 

The way that Tamaki glomps Kyoya sometimes makes you question whether or not he is truly into you. With a small pout, you cross your arms over your chest as you sit down on one of the comfortable seats. "It's not like I care anyway." You mutter to yourself before smiling as soon as you see a customer, "May I pour you some tea?" 

It has been a busy afternoon, student after student had requested to see you - not that you mind, it gives you the chance to mingle and perhaps make more friends. Tamaki soon sits down next to you in your spot, wrapping his arm around you. "How are you, my princess?" He questions. 

"Oh... dandy. How's Kyoya?" Yes, you will be petty. 

"Why would you- Ohhhhh." Tamaki lays his head on your shoulder lovingly, "My princess is jealous for absolutely no reason." 

"Am not!" 

Word Count: 1207.