Wish Granted

The next day is extremely quiet, when you began to walk through the school gates, no one came up to you. Usually somebody from the host club would make their way to you, this time, it was nothing. Each member was blowing up your phone last night, however you didn't answer anyone. Perhaps each of them received the message that their constant messages were not wanted. 

As bad as you felt for that outburst yesterday, you feel like the whole world has been lifted from your chest. You make your way to your roll class, the twins and Haruhi are there and they greet you but nothing more than that. 

Okay, that hurt. 

Yes, you did want space but you didn't want whatever this was. They were practically ignoring you! You honestly didn't mean that they were annoying in general, this whole dance business had just bothered you. It seemed like a lot more trouble that what it was worse, you even had contemplated not going. 

Too far? 

Never.

The bell rang and everyone in the class stands up so that they could make their way to their next class. Your next class so happened to dance, finally, something that you could just let loose in. You are quite certain that Tamaki would join the class today, to look over who could perform for the dance. 

You casually make your way to class, there is really no rush to get there as the teacher was really rather lenient towards lateness. Surprisingly. 

As you manage to escape the crowds in the hall, you enter the dance room which you absolutely adore. The amount of space is just insane, a few students are there already as well as the teacher. As the teacher instructs everyone to get dressed, you walk into the dressing room to change into some more suitable clothes. 

Once you exit, you spot Tamaki already who spoke with the teacher. Both Tamaki and your teacher glance over to you and you smile at Tamaki, who only gives you a small smile and a wave to accompany that. 

And that hurt again. 

You huff to yourself and lean against the wall, okay so he has decided to basically ignore you as well? That's absolutely brilliant. It is such a mood drop, however you won't allow this to bring down your practice. 

As more people began to fill up the class, it was now time to practice the routine that everyone had to learn. As the music began, you focus on yourself. Not your teacher, not Tamaki, not anyone else. Just yourself and the music. The practice was rehearsed again and again until it was completely polished. Both your teacher and Tamaki are discussing who to pick, of course a lot of people are talented but some people would slip up more than others. 

Everyone knows that only this school only displays the best of the best, no one can slip up. As you finish dancing, you let out a sigh. You didn't do as best as you could but you did bloody try. You sit down with some of the other members of the class with a smile, everyone whispers among themselves. 

"I bet you will get in, (Y/N)." One of your classmates mentions with a large smile on their face. 

You shake your head, "Everyone here has a equal chance, I wish that everyone could go through." You speak softly with a smile. Some of the classmates swoon at your smile, though straighten up when they see that both your teacher and Tamaki are ready to announce who would be performing. 

It was rather sad how this worked out, not everyone could go through. "Everyone did amazing." Your teacher spoke up. 

Oh gosh, here came the "but". 

"However..." 

Dang, you were close. 

"Only a few will be able to be able to perform. For those who didn't get through, please don't take this to heart. There will be plenty of performances where you will be able to participate in." Your teacher continues. 

Tamaki soon takes over, "Now, the people who will be performing are..." 

The list was rather short, however your name is last on the list. 

Everyone claps after the list was read out, some look relieved, some look disappointed and some look absolutely ecstatic. 

Tamaki soon exits the room with not much else to say which makes you rather disappointed. However, you brush it off. 

~Time Skip~

After exiting the dance room, it was now morning tea. You believe that you would cross paths with both Honey and Mori. They couldn't possibly ignore you right? 

You are correct, you cross paths with both of men however they did not give you much attention. A small hello from both of them however they had rushed off quickly, it was so unlike both of them. 

You frown, you didn't realise that you pushed them away that much. You doubt that if you even crossed paths with Kyoya, he would probably just ignore you. 

You sigh, how would you deal with this? Well, you can't do much at this point. It is lunch time and man, you are hungry. 

~Time Skip~

It is now the end of the day and you are once again correct, Kyoya only gives you a glance and walks off with his large steps. 

It is time to go to the host club, and you are determined. 

To sort their stupidness out. 

Not a word? 

Oh dang, nooooobody cares. 

You enter the old music room and it is quiet, which you sigh over. Everyone is there though which would make this easier for you. No one looks up at you, the host club didn't start just yet. Only ten more minutes until it actually starts. 

You clear your throat and no one looks up. 

You roll your eyes, so you start to sing. Typical for a fan fiction? You all love it, you know that. 

"And I get more arse than a toilet seat, 

Three to the one from one to the three, 

I met a bad biatch last night in the D."

The looks on everyone's faces is priceless however you had earn their attention and you are proud. 

"Permission to speak?" You speak up with a small cheeky smile. 

Everyone nods which you are happy with, "Well first of all..." You stop yourself and sigh. 

"I'm such a hypocrite." You whisper. "I did want space and I'm sorry for not responding to your messages. They were all sweet but I guess I just didn't want to deal with them. The dance had just been a whole annoyance to me rather than something to look forward to. I'm sorry. If you all are wondering, I don't think I want to take anyone to the dance. However, I will save you all a dance." You smile as you open your arms. "Group hug?" 

Everyone stands up and races over towards you, a lot of comments are made saying how everyone missed you. Well, who wouldn't?