Cute Liars

Your eyes widen, your cheeks darkened with that blissful red colour. You pull away from the kiss quickly. You raise a hand to cover your mouth. It is incredibly quiet, if someone was to drop a pin, it would be considered loud. Haruhi nervously stands up and rushes out of the room, making the others watch her run out of the room.

Hikaru clears his throat, "Is it a bad time to ask for my phone back?"

The others shoot him a look, hinting for him to be quiet which he does. Which is definitely unlike him.

"It's time for us to get ready, isn't it? Our guests will be here soon enough." You comment, once you've calmed yourself down. "Still have that costume, Tamaki?" You ask as you stand up and walk towards him.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" Mori questions, making his way over towards you with Hiro following closely behind him.

"I'm fine, thank you." You say, giving him a small reassuring smile. You didn't want to admit it, but that was your first kiss! You didn't think you would lose that special time so quickly though there was nothing you could do about. You have to admit, you were glad it was to someone like Haruhi.

~Haruhi's P.O.V~

I stand up and rush out of the room, avoiding any eye contact. I can't believe what just happened! (Y/N) was my first kiss! I always thought that her lips looked so soft... I just didn't think that I would feel them against my own!

Despite the fact that I feel rather... happy with that accident, I feel incredibly embarrassed. I continue walking until I reach the girl's bathroom, I doubt that anyone would be in here.

I walk towards the sink, grabbing both sides of it before I look at the mirror. My hair is completely messed up, my cheeks are still burning red and my lips... there are lightly stained from (Y/N)'s pretty new lipstick that she told me about.

I need to go back soon, I need to apologise. I don't know how I feel about this but I don't want to avoid this forever. It needs to be talked about, even if I'm afraid that she won't talk to me.

Please don't allow that to be that case, (Y/N).

~Normal P.O.V~

Hurriedly changing into your costume, you exit the small changing room. The costume is a cute nurse outfit which compliments your figure rather nicely. It's not too revealing, nor it didn't cover up too much. It shows a nice amount of skin and you can definitely tell that the boys feel the same as they couldn't take their eyes off you.

"Should I go find Haruhi?" You ask, you are worried about your friend, she would have been back by now; wouldn't she?

Just before anyone even begun to answer, the door opens to reveal Haruhi in all of her glory. The boys greet her however she walks over towards you.

"I apologise for that (Y/N)." Haruhi speaks softly, obviously still embarrassed by what happened, you could see her cheeks turning red once more.

You provide her with a reassuring smile, you wrap your arms around her, enveloping her in a hug. "Please don't apologise, it wasn't your fault." You comment.

"Nor was it your fault either." Haruhi adds in which you smile to. The two of you pull away from the hug.

~Time Skip~

The only two people left are you and Honey. A lot of money was made today and the club was definitely happy with that.

As you and Honey exit the school gates, you turn to the adorable man in front of you. "Well Honey-senpai, I shall see you tomorrow." You comment with a small smile just as you begin to walk away from him, Honey stops you in your tracks.

"Allow me to walk you home, (N/N)-chan!" Honey comments, giving you a wide grin which makes you only smile in return.

"I don't want to be a hassle." You protest, not wanting him to go out of his way just to walk you home.

"I live around here, (N/N)-chan! I want to make sure you arrive home safe and sound." Honey insists, grabbing onto your hand which caused the two of you to blush unknowingly.

"Okay, well off we go then." You say as you give him a smile before the two of you begin to walk in the direction to your apartment.

It's incredible how much the two of you can talk to one another, it's like you two have known one another forever despite it has only been a few weeks.

Letting a laugh at a joke that Honey made, the two of you watch as the sunset sets right in front of you two. The beautiful mix of purples, pinks and oranges are beyond beautiful, you watch with a daze. "It's so beautiful." You mutter, luckily enough, Honey was just able to hear you speak.

Honey turns to look up at you, "She is." Honey replies however you didn't really hear what you said, luckily for him.

The two of you finally arrive at your apartment though you turn to give Honey a smile. "Come inside, Honey-senpai." You say, soon unlocking the door and allowing for him to walk inside for.

Honey walks into your apartment as you close the door behind yourself. He looks around, it's a very neat apartment, as expected from you.

"You have such a cute apartment." Honey comments as he smiles happily.

"Thank you very much, Honey-senpai. Can I get you anything?" You question though he shakes his head.

~Mini Time Skip~

"Thank you for walking me home and keeping me company." You say as you look down at Honey, giving him a small smile that makes his heart skip a beat.

"It was my pleasure." Honey says before giving you a hug. You bend down to give him a small kiss on the cheek, however he tilted his head and your lips lands dangerously close to his own.

"Are you sure you will be fine walking home?" You question, knowing that he only lived a few blocks a way.

With a smile, Honey nods his head before he bids you a goodbye before he begins to walk off.

Pulling out his phone, he calls his butler. He lied and he knew that he shouldn't have lied to his precious (Y/N). In reality, he lives forty minutes away, he just wanted an excuse to spend more time with you.