Getting to know the characters

Characters is in MM ...

Massiah: 25 and a full time Fashion designer , Massiah is a woman who opened to plenty of things. Being placed up for adoption at the age of 5 and placed in foster home after foster home. Massiah learned and seen a lot. She's a girl with plenty of knowledge and a whole lot of wisdom. She's a loving girl but every good girl has a bad side.!

Lance: Lance is a 33 year old successful businessman. Lance was born with the silver spoon but he never let that change him. Some people loved the wealthy upscale life but Lance on the other hand he disliked it. He hated how people kissed his ass he hated how his family would but up a fake image. He wanted to live without anyone telling him how to. He wanted to explore the world without his parents judging him.

Ava: Ava is a 28 year old who has some inner things she want to explore, but being around uptight people she's forced to keep those exotic thoughts to herself. She loved the "Perfect" life she had but she knew something was missing and she wants to unleash it.

Josh: 24 and very handsome. Josh is a ladies man. His good looks and attitude gets him anything he wants. His temper is hot but with the life he live his temper is a must. All pretty guys are taken for granted but Josh always reminds them who's in charge.

What Happens when these four cross path?!

Who do you think will be your favorite character?

Stay tuned for "Lustful Sins"

Coming this summer!

#ExoticLuv