Chapter 25

Lance sat at the bar in their home as he thought about what went down. He loved Massiah no doubt about it, but the disrespect wasn't sitting well with him. He threw back the fourth shot of vodka as he got up and walked in to the room. He noticed Massiah was still inside the bathroom as he grabbed his suitcase. He had to take a breather before he done something he would regret in the long run. A hotel stay for a while will be great.

Packing his clothes he sat on the bed and waited for her to come out. Massiah eyes instantly fell to the suitcase as she ran the towel through her damped hair.

"I'm going to take a break for a while. Maybe for a week or two." Lance said looking at her. She said nothing as she dropped her towel walking to the closet bare naked.

Lance ran his hands over is face as he watched the sway in her curves. Her hips spreaded more and her breast was so much fuller. Massiah was indeed a beautiful woman.

"I'm trying to save what we have. Its like you've became bitter and outspoken since you found out about your brother. This thing that y'all have going on is tearing what we've build so far apart. You need to talk to him before this shit ruin you, ruin us!" Lance walked up to her hugging her from the back Massiah stayed quiet as he moved a piece of hair from her neck. Placing a kiss on her neck Massiah closed her eyes as a silent tear escaped her.

"Call me when its about that time." He kissed her on her lips then grabbed his bags. Massiah stood silent as she waited to hear the sound of the front door closing.

She stood there as she let out a cry. Lance was the last person she wanted to hurt. He was the only person she cared about. She knew she had to change her ways or she was going to loose the one she love the most.

*
*
*
*

"So he just up and left?"

"No he waited until I got out the shower." Massiah told the girls as they all sat out by the pool. Its been three days since Lance left her.

"Well have he called?"

"Yea to check on the baby. The longest we've stayed on the phone was a minute and ten seconds."

"Damn" Remy said downing her wine. Ava just stared.

"Massiah I know you don't want to hear this but you brought this on yourself. You practically pushed him away. Look at the things you were saying. Especially the part about Josh. That was beyond disrespectful."

"I know." Massiah said as she grabbed her chair and closed her eyes. She felt a sharp pain in her side.

"You okay?"

"Yea just tired."

"We can leave and let you rest." Ava volunteered.

"Yes...call you guys later?"

"That's fine." Remy said. All three of the girl got out their seats but Massiah had a hard time do to the second pain she had just felt.

"Ahhh" Massiah screamed. Which caused the girls to instantly turn around.

"Shit Massiah your water!" Remy said as she ran to her side. Massiah panicked as she felt the liquid flow from between her legs.

"Ahhhhh shiiiittttt bitchhhh!!!!" She screamed louder as she felt another sharp pain.

"Ava get the car! Massiah hold on don't release yet! I don't know shit about delivering a baby!"
Remy said as she helped Massiah into the house and to the car!

"Guys I can't it hurt so bad! I need Lance!" Massiah said as she burst out in tears. This was a moment she was suppose to have with him, but her rude ways changed everything.

Remy tried her best to keep her calm as Ava called Lance and focused on driving. It was so hard do to with all the screaming in the backseat. Ava looked through the review mirror and a wave of sadness came over her. She couldn't stand to see anyone in pain and the way Massiah was screaming she knew it was excruciating pain.

"Massiah Lance say he'll meet us at the hospital."

"Ava bitch hit the damn gas this baby is coming!" Remy yelled.

"Massiah just breathe!"

"Remyyyy shut the helllll up! Ava drive this damn car now!!! Ahhhhh shit ! GET HER OUT OF ME! It hurt!!!!"

Ava pulled in front of the hospital where Lance was waiting with two nurse and a doctor.

"How she's doing? How far are the contractions?"

"Every three minutes!" Remy said hopping out the backseat

"Okay this baby is coming let's get her in quick!" The doctor said as the placed her on a stretcher.

"Don't worry baby I'm right here." Lance said as he grabbed her hand. Massiah looked up at him and smiled before she went to screaming again.

========================

#ExoticLuv