Chapter 28

Lance sat at the dinner as he went over the notes he prepared for his brother. Since him and Massiah had been going at it he kept his self buried in the office helping out his brother. Taking a sip of his coffee he sat it down and looked up when he heard someone call his name.

"You look sad? Is something bothering you?" Kate asked as she invited herself to take a seat.

"Oh no I'm just going over these notes that's all. You know how work can be." Lance insured her since they both worked at the same exact place well she worked Lance jus helped out when he wants,but kate was the same girl who worked around the office when he owned it. She had a big crush on him,and wanted to see what he was like. Kate was the selfish type she didn't care about the family nor anyone's feelings. If she wanted she got it no matter how she got it or who was hurt in the process of her getting it.

"Yea I understand, You guys do work hard and that's what I love. You shouldn't be in here letting it stress you though."

"Well what should I be doing?"

"Hmmm, well if that was left up to me we'll be on a private island enjoying the sun as we fucked each other on the beach." Kate said so bluntly. Lance wasn't surprised because he knew how kate was. He always took her comments as a joke.

"On a private island huh? While I fuck the daylight out of you? That's what I should be doing a this very moment?"

Lance sat his notes aside and loosened up his tie. He could tell she was hot between her legs because she started to bite her lips.

"Yes. While you fuck the shit out of me."

"Can you give head? What's a good fuck with out head?"

"I'll suck the skin off your dick Lance I'll even swallow for you!"

"You'll swallow? Damn I never had that!"

"Its a first time for everything!"

"And its a first time for a bitch like you to get her fucking teeth knocked out by a bitch like me! Now I'll advise you get the fuck up from this table be for a straw be the only thing you'll be sucking on!" Massiah said as she sat her purse on the table Lance laughed as he watched Kate grab her things quickly.

"I don't see shit funny ! Why you up her entertaining her ass!"

"I got bored and I never looked at that girl like that. How you know where I was? Come here." Lance said as he grabbed Massiah by the hand pulling her on to his lap.

"I stopped by the office and you wasn't there and I know this is your favorite spot during work."

"I missed you so much." Lance said as he grabbed her face sticking his tongue down her throat. Massiah had to catch up to the rythem of the kiss as she placed her hands behind his neck.

"Show me how much you miss me." She said as she pulled back and whispered in his ear. Lance stopped and looked at her as if she was tempting him. When Massiah gave him that look back Lance grabbed her hand and led her into the public bathroom.

Lance wasted no time bending her over and hacking up her dress as he slid himself inside her. Massiah gripped the sink as he showed her no mercy.

"Shiiit baby!" Massiah screamed as he went deeper inside her. Every time they fucked made love or even had a quickie Lance would always make her soul cum before she actually reached he peak. Something Massiah loved about him.

Both of them let out a huge sigh as they came together. Massiah looked into the mirror and smile when she noticed Lance staring at her.

"I love you." He told her as she kissed her neck.

"I love you too!"

"Massiah I'm sor-"

"Let's talk about it when we get home." Massiah said as she placed her hand over his mouth. She wanted to enjoy this moment they just had. She pushed herself off the sink as she turned around and got on her knees as she took all of him into her mouth causing Lance to grip the back of her head. She missed her man and right now that's all she wanted was her man!

============================

Sorry for the wait!

Excuse any mistakes *still editing!*

#ExoticLuv❤