Chapter 16

She was finally laying up under me without me feeling guilty. I was falling in love with this woman and to hear her tell me she love me was music to my soul.

I watched as the strings of her loose hair moved up and down as she snored lightly. I could see myself having a future with her. She was everything I had been missing. I kissed along her shoulder making my way down. Last night was amazing we went three rounds and all three were very satisfying. I smiled as I made my way down and over her sweet opening. I kissed it twice as I watched her move a little in her sleep. Taking my two fingers I separated her lips. I made sure they were open wide enough so I could get a clear view of her pink tongue. I licked it a few times before I took full force and sucked on it. My dick began to get hard as I heard her whimper. It didn't take long before she was wide awoke rubbing the top of my head as she arched her back. I grabbed a hold of her thighs pulling her down.

Her pussy was something I enjoyed putting in my mouth. She was sweet and warm something myself and my dick fell in love with. I continued to devour her making her release into my mouth. I licked a few more times making her body shake. Licking my lips I made my way back up top where I kissed her allowing her to taste herself.

"That felt so good Lance." She said as she rolled me over and got on top of me.

"And you taste good."

"Thanks baby" She said as she rotated her hips making my man grow even harder.

"That feels good as fuck." I told her as I placed my hands behind my head. I watched as she took my stiff rod and placed it inside of her. I almost lost my mind when I felt her insides. She smiled at me as she rode me slowly never taking her eyes off me she fucked me until we both came and came hard as hell.

We both laid in silence hearing each other breath.

"You should move in with me." I suggested after a caught my breath. I watched as she laid on my chest not saying a word.

"Massiah?" I called out but she still didn't answer me.

"Siah?!"

"Lance I heard you."

"Why you didn't say anything?"

"I don't know." She said as she climb off me. I watched as she grabbed her clothes and walked to the bathroom.

"Massiah what's wrong?"

"Nothing Lance I should get going."

"Get going why are you in a rush? Did I say something wrong?"

"No you didn't" I could tell she was lying. Something was bothering her.

She walked out the bathroom walking pass me. I was not about to lose this girl again.

"Massiah don't lie to me! What's wrong with you?!" I asked grabbing her arm.

"This...us...it's too soon."

"What do you mean to soon?"

"Lance it's too soon."

"Massiah you told me you love me last night. Did you mean it?" I watched as she looked down at the floor. Something was telling me I shouldn't have asked that.

"I'm sorry,but I have to go." I watched as she wiped her face and walked out.

I never felt like this a day in my life. Maybe I was stupid as fuck for loving her so soon.

===========================

Yea I know this was short but annnnnyyyywaaayssss.....

What's really going on!?.....

#Exoticluv❤