chapter 7

It had been a two months since Lance and Massiah had their night together. They had no time to sleep together because like the deal said at work its strictly work, And thats all Massiah been doing is working. She was now in full business with working with him.

Every morning she would get up at five and drive to his home. He was right he was a busy man. When Massiah got done fitting him she would leave and be called an hour later by his mom to fit him again. She had only been working for two month and she had fitted him over 100 times. He had no life of his own and Massiah hated that she hated how his mom controlled everything.

There where undiscussed meetings that wasn't ran by Lance that he had to appear to and that is what pissed Massiah off. That caused her to not enjoy her personal life. She was getting no sleep and that long drive was really getting to her body. Massiah had just finished up at the Gardener's or should she say just Lance's because as his brother said his wife was never home,and when she was home she was sleeping so them two never came in contact.

"Hello" siah answered her phone as she was driving home.

"Are you busy?"

"Umm I'm kinda driving home."

"Okay Good you're not busy. My son has a party that coming up. I need you to suit him up. Make sure he looks his best. The money I'm paying you he should look his absolute best!"

"Is that all Mrs. Gardener?" Massiah asked annoyingly.

This what Massiah hated. This lady was not paying her, her son was and she always waits until Massiah leaves the house to pile more shit on to her plate. Massiah threw her phone as she yarned trying to keep her eyes on the road it was getting beyond difficult with how tired she was. Massiah eyes closed for a split second sending herself right into a pole.

*
*
*

"She'll be fine Sir. She only suffered a bruise on the forehead. She might have an headache but other than that she's fine. She'll be released in a second." The doctor told Lance. He was the first person to be called since his number was the main number in her call log. She could of went home at the scene but Lance made the paramedics excort her to the hospital.

"I told you I was fine Lance. I must've dozed off for a second." Massiah said as she put on her shoes.

"Massiah if this is becoming too much for you, you can quit. I don't want you to work yourself to death." Lance assured her as he helped her put on her coat.

"Its not the work. I love what I do! Its just the drive and not getting any sleep. I haven't slept in days. Every time I leave you, your mom is calling my phone for something else."

"I'm sorry. If you want you can stay with Me. That house is way to big for you to say no. You can stay in the guest house. Its big as hell and you'll have your own privacy and will be able to get plenty of rest."

Massiah stared at him not saying a word.

"Look I know what we've did and if you want we could stop and plus I haven't touched you in months. I want you to be comfortable. Just stay for a couple of days if you don't like it I won't force you to stay." She knew he was sincere.

"Okay. I don't have a car anymore so I have no other choice." Massiah waited until the doctor came with her discharge papers. Not long after that, she found herself packing a couple of bags and heading back to the place she had just left a few hours ago.

"The fridge is filled with food. Umm I've giving you a few days off. I want you to get rest."

"Lance thank you ,but your mom will have a fit." Massiah said as she empty her suitcase to hang up her things. She admired the lavaged place it was way better than her apartment.

"Yea don't worry about her. I'll let her know."

"Thank you so much." Massiah said as she watched him stand up from the bed.

"You're welcome." He said as he grabbed her hand. Leaning his forehead on hers he kissed it before walking out.

Massiah smiled as she grabbed her mini locket around her neck. Lance was indeed a great man but he just wasn't hers.

==========================

Happy mother's day to all the luv mother's! I hope you guys enjoy it.!!! &'d for those who are wondering do I have kids. No I don't maybe in 5 more years Lol. But seriously enjoy your day !

#ExoticLuv❤