Chapter 10

*Massiah in multimedia!*

Massiah woke up to the smell of breakfast. She thought last night was a dream until she opened her eyes.

"Thanks for last night. I really enjoyed myself. I made you breakfast." Ava said as she stood on the side of the bed.

"So that wasn't a wet dream I was having?!" Massiah asked as she sat up in bed.

"More like a fantasy come true." Ava smiled.

"So you really like girls?"

"Only sexy ones. How about you?"

"Thanks and thanks for the breakfast. Last night was great. And I had my tasted in girls before. A tongue is a tongue and sex is just sex." Massiah admitted. She enjoyed it no doubt about it, but she also just fucked this lady husband hours before.

"True...and You're welcome. I should get going though Lance might be worried."

"Yea maybe so. I'll walk you to the door." Massiah said as she got up out of bed and wrapped the sheet around her naked body.

"We have to do that again."

"Okay." Massiah said as she held open the door. Ava grabbed Massiah as she slowly pecked her lips and wasn't long before they felt each other tongue. Massiah bit her lip and smacked Ava's ass sending her into giggles as she watched Ava walk away.

"HEY!" Massiah called out.

"Yes?"

"Have you ever cheated on Him before? "

"Yea once."

"When?"

"Last night. " Ava smiled and walked away. She had never cheated or stepped outside their marriage until last night.

*
*
*
*

"Sooo how's the job going?" Remy asked as they sat at the boutique drinking a glass of wine. They had been out looking for dresses all morning and finally found one. Massiah wished Lance would have invited her sooner she would of made her own dress but here she was stuck in a boutique waiting for her dress to be altered.

"It's great actually I love it."

"I knew you would. How's Lance have you met his wife yet?"

"Lance is great I got use to his attitude and yes I met his wife last night." Massiah said.

"Why you said it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like you met her met her."

"Is me fucking her three nights ago meeting her meeting her?!"

"YOU WHAT!" Remy asked in shocked. Massiah stayed quiet as she downed her glass.

"Massiah! She's married! And wait she's not gay."

"I know she's married! And oh she's super gay!"

"Was she better than me?" Massiah stared at Remy. Yes Massiah and Remy had sexual dealings in the past.