Chapter 29 The Final chapter

A year later

5...4...3...2...1 HAPPPPYYYYY NEWWW YEARRSSSSS!!!!!!!!"

Everyone screamed as they watched the clock strike twelve. Massiah was in such a happy place. She had her whole crew with her including Josh. She had forgave her brother and she knew josh was being a loyal friend to her brother. The day her brother left Massiah thought her life was over, she had been alone for so long trying to piece together her life trying to see how to start over. We say things happen for a reason and Massiah knew the reason behind it all something great came out of this and it was her daughter! 

"Happy New Years baby" Lance said as he kissed Massiah's neck while holding their almost two year old daughter.

"Same to you baby, same to you"  They stood there and watched the fire works go up into the air as everyone enjoyed the show. They sat around the pool a little longer before everyone started to head home.

"Hey babe I'm going to say bye to my brother." She said

"Ok I'll go start the car and strap her in." He said as he kissed Massiah.  She smiled as she watched him walk away with the baby.

Massiah  walked into the kitchen where she found her brother on the phone. He looked a little upset.

"Hey is everything ok?"

"Yea sis! Just some unimportant shxt, what's up?"

"Oh nothing just letting you know we're about to..." before Massiah could finish her sentence glass started flying everywhere

"GET DOWN GET DOWN" is all you heard between screams. There where bullets and glass flying for at least 15 seconds which to Massiah felt like forever!

"David ! Lance and my daughter is outside! Omg I have to go get them! "

"Massiah don't move!!!! " David laid on top of her until the shots stopped!

They quickly got up every one was looking confused and scared at the same time all you could hear was a horn. An on going horn.  Massiah feet wouldn't let her move as she saw the look on everyone's faces. Her heart was racing and had completely stop. 

They all walked outside and the sight they saw was a sight they'll never forget!.........

Heyyyy luvs!!!! This book is officially finished! Yes I know it's a cliff hanger & it's been so longgggg but there will be a part two!

If y'all want part II cash app a $2 to $Exoticmangodoll  once an amount is reached part two will be released❗️🥰