chapter 19

"Hey are you okay?" Remy asked Massiah as they sat and waited for the rest of the crew to arrive. Everyone made it to court to support Massiah, but they all had something to do right afterwards.

"Yea I'm fine."

"You look pinkish."

"Not feeling to well but I'm okay."

Massiah pregnancy was going okay. She didn't have the major symptoms like food cravings and the morning sickness. The only changes she had was her skin was a lot brighter and her finger nails was a lot longer.

"How's the baby!? I still can't believe you're pregnant! Like Massiah out of all people. Gawd David would be extremely happy right now."

"I know right. After he would have went off on my ass he would of took me shopping." Massiah said as they both laughed.

"How's Lance is he excited?"

"Is he!? Girl yes beyond excited! Sometimes I still feel bad about the whole him and Ava thing. I wonder is she really OK with this?"

"I don't know to honestly tell you the truth. She seems fine. Plus Ava got her a girlfriend now."

"Foreal!?" Massiah said she was low key jealous because she still thought about that night with Ava.

"Yes she's so gorgeous."

"That's good."

"Why you said it like that?" Remy asked. She most definitely caught the sadness behind that.

"Said it like what?"

"Nothing never mind" Remy knew not to drag the conversation on.

"What's up Rem! Hey baby!" Lance said as he walked to the table. Giving Massiah a kiss he sat down.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Josh just text and said he's pulling in and Ava said she's about five minutes away."

"Yea I just seen Josh as I parked."

"I have to use the ladies room I'll be right back." Remy said as she excused herself from the table .

" I missed you for those little three hours. The shit felt like forever." Lance said grabbing Massiah's hand.

"I missed you too. How was the meeting?"

"It went well. I also checked on the house it'll be ready soon. I'm just ready for my baby to get here."

"Me too I guess. I was thinking of baby names but I have no luck."

"It'll be easier once we find out the sex." Lance told her.

"What's up y'all." Josh spoke as him and Yasmine sat down.

"Hey Josh. Yassy!" Massiah spoke.

"Where my sista at she blowing my phone up talking about hurry up so she can eat."

"I'm right here so shut up." Everyone laughed as Remy popped him upside the head she gave Yasmine a peck on the cheeks and took her seat.

"Sorry we were running late." Everyone turned their heads towards Ava and her stunning girlfriend. Massiah instantly felt some type of way.

"Everyone this is Kate!" Ava introduced her girlfriend. Everyone gave a friendly hello but Massiah stayed quiet as the two took their seats.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress asked."

They all placed their orders.

"Massiah how do you feel about the outcome?" Ava asked.

"The outcome of what?"

"The verdict."

"Oh I'm sorry my head was somewhere else. But I'm happy. If he was put away the first time for killing my brother we wouldn't be going through this."

"Well Siah things happen for a reason" Josh said looking at her.

"Yea I know. Anyways Yassy how's everything going with the baby?" Massiah asked changing the subject.

"Everything is good. I put on a lot of weight ,but besides that everything is good."

"Yes but your weight looks so good on you."

"Thanks."

"What about your bundle of joy?" Ava asked. Josh looked at Ava and followed her eyes to see who she was talking to. When he seen they were directed towards Massiah his eyes got huge .

"Siah you pregnant!" .

"Shhhs really Josh! Stop being all extra!" Remy said hitting him.

"Aye girl keep yo damn hands to yourself! And no foreal Siah you pregnant!?"

"Yes Josh I am. 3 months to be exact."

"Aww mane! Why y'all ain't been tell me!? Y'all niggahs wrong!" Josh said shaking his head.

"Don't feel bad cause she ain't tell me til she was a month. And she still didn't tell me then I over heard her conversation." Lance said.

"That's Siah sneaky ass! She probably would of kept that shit hidden until the baby was born." Everybody burst out into laughter

"Josh shut up! I'm not sneaky I just keep people out my business!"

"Yea well congrats!"

"Thanks!" Massiah said as the food was brought out. They all sat at the table and ate as they enjoyed each other company.