Chapter 12

Massiah sat on the kitchen cabinet as she talked on the phone with Josh. She had bathed and settled down, and needed to do a little catching up with him.

"Josh why you didn't tell me Yasmin was pregnant?"

"I thought I did tell you."

"Ya thought wrong. But congratulations though."

"Thanks ma. When are you going to settle down and have a FAM of ya own. You're almost 26 the prefect age."

"Yea, but I have to find a man before I can do any of that. Right now I'm trying to focused on my career."

"Yea that's true. You haven't met no one yet?"

"Nope well sort of not really."

"Sort of not really?, who is he."

"A baldheaded dick who gets on my damn nerve."

"Ya you must be feeling dude."

"Ughh Josh I don't know. I don't really want to because he's in a predicament where I don't suppose to want him."

"What he married or something?"

"Sorta."

"Ma leave that alone."

"I know... I am."

"Massiah I'm serious because in the end you'll be the one hurt. And I'll hate to fuck someone up. Just be patient ma ya king coming."

"Thanks Josh. I swea you sound like David."

"I bet I do. You know they suppose to reopen his case down in New York right?"

"What!? And why the fuck here!" Massiah asked

"The officer that shot him was involved in some more shit so they going to reopen his case.They said the gave the case to some better fitted people. People who actually do they fucking homework. The people came by three days ago."

"Josh three days ago!!! Why are you just now telling me! And no tell them to leave the shit alone! They didn't want to do shit a year ago when they let the mutha'fka walk so let it be! Let my fucking brother rest!" Massiah screamed. Talking about David to Massiah is the quickest way to piss her off.

"Ma calm down."

"Yea okay I'll call you later Josh!" Massiah said hanging up the phone.

Walking into the living room Massiah was stunned.

"Is that the way you label your boss? A baldheaded dick" Lance asked sitting on the couch.

"Lance leave me alone and how the fuck did you get in?"

"This is my guest house so I'm pretty sure I have a damn key."

"What do you want I'm not about to put up with your shit and I'm not in the mood to fuck! So what do you want?"

"Who said I came to fuck you?" Lance asked looking at her. She paused before speaking again.

"Mr.Gardener what may I assist you with?" Massiah asked which caused Lance to shoot her a dagger.

"Stop trying me."

"Okay. Is that it?"

Lance shook his head and walked passed her into the kitchen. Grabbing a glass from the cabinet he fixed himself some water.

"Why you're upset and who's David?"

"My brother and mind your damn business! You're a little to old to be ease dropping!"

"I wasn't ease dropping I was patiently waiting for you to get off the phone."

"Whatever."

"Are you on your period?"

"Why?"

"Just a question." Lance said smiling.

"I think I like Ava better than I like you."

"Mhmph you think so?"

"Yea I'm pretty sure I do ! Lance get out please."

"You're a handful."

"Mhmph you think so?" Massiah asked sarcastically.

"Are you going to make me get out?" Lance asked walking toward her.

"Naw stay here!... I'll just go in the main house and sleep with Ava maybe I'll let her taste this pussy again!" Massiah said as she walked toward the door. Lance ran and grabbed her arm pushing her into the wall.

"Why do you try me like you do? Is it a turn on when I'm mad or something?" Lance being all up in her face.

"Maybe!" Massiah challenged him.

Lance just stared at her not saying a word ,finding his way into her thong he rubbed the outside of her kitty.

Neither one of them said a thing as he continued to massage her.

Massiah eyes did all the talking as she stared into his. Lance rubbed gently for a moment then speeded up. Massiah tried to turn her head but Lance grabbed her chin making her look directly at him. Sliding his fingers in and out of her he softly kissed her lips. Massiah tried to forcefully kiss him but he pulled away. Still looking into each other eyes, Lance finger fucked her until a tear ran down her face and her liquids were all over his hand.

That innocent finger fuck had just made her fall in love with him.

"Goodnight Siah" Lance said so sweetly as he kissed her before he walked toward the door.

"Night." She said softly as she slid down the wall squeezing her legs together as she wiped her tears.

Massiah pulled her kness to her chest as she thought about her phone call with Josh the sobs began as she thought about what's about to surface again.