Chapter 9

*A/N at the bottom! *

Massiah had just stepped out the shower and was walking in her room when Ava walked in.

"Shit! You scared me!" Massiah said as she covered her body.

"I'm sorry the door was open." Ava said staring at her. Massiah knew that look and it startled her a little bit.

"Let me throw on something then I'll be out." Massiah said as she went into the closet.

"Umm so how do you like the guess house?" Ava asked opening up the wine.

"I love it. Better than my apartment." Massiah said walking out.

"Yea I designed it myself."

"Wow! Really?" Massiah asked as she sipped.

"Yes really! I love designing things."

"That's good. So you have a Nice family and a lovely home. How come you're never here?"

"Damn!, Right to the point huh?"

Massiah just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well by family I'm guessing you mean husband. Yes Lance is amazing such a loving guy and this life style is good, but its too damn boring. I'm a wild girl I love to live my life. I don't want anyone telling what to do."

"His mom?"

"Yes. She's cool and all, but the bitch is too much to deal with. I know Lance loves his mom and he respects her and my mother always told me men like that are good men. I love Lance but..." Ava did a long pause.

"Buts aren't good"

"He's just too good for me. The life he want I don't want. He want kids and I don't. He was such a good friend, but I'm not the one he should of married. I should of stood up for us, but we allowed the witch to push us into getting married. Do you know how long its been since we haven't had sex?"

"Hmmm 3 years?"

"Yes 3 years. Wait how you know?"

"Wild guess?"

"And its not his money because my parents are worth much more than his. Plus I have my own thing going on. His family is just irritating. His brother thinks I'm a fucking gold digger his dad acts like he has no fuck voice and his mom ughh let's not start on her. Lance and I was perfect as friends but being married to him, He's just not what I want!"

"What do you want?" Massiah asked as she sat her glass down. Ava did the same as she scooted closer to her.

"You're a pretty girl ,very pretty girl. Your body is amazing." Ava said as she rubbed Massiah thigh

"Thank you."

"I want someone like you."

"You're gay?" Massiah semi yelled.

"Maybe!" Ava said laughing.

"Maybe?"

"You should let me go down on you."

"Okayyy Ava maybe you or we had too much to drink." Massiah said as she tried to get up off the couch but Ava grabbed her hand.

Pulling her back down Ava kissed along her neck. Rubbing her hand over her breast Massiah let out little moans.

"You like that don't you?" Ava asked as she nibbled on Massiah's nipple through her thin shirt.

Massiah stayed quiet as Ava pushed her down on the couch.

Ava sucked on Massiah pussy lips through the thin fabric.

"Mhmmm shit." Massiah moaned

Ava teased her a little more before she stuck her tongue fully in.

Massiah grabbed a hold of Ava's hair as she screamed her name. Getting head from a girl Massiah always enjoyed it but Ava's tongue game was everything. Massiah fucked the shit out of Ava's face before she released her liquids. Her body shivered as Ava continued to suck on her swollen tongue.

Massiah moaned as Ava removed her clothes. After both girls were completely naked Ava lead Massiah to the bedroom. Climbing on the bed Ava tongue kissed Massiah causing them both to moan. Massiah massaged Ava's wet area as Ava massaged Massiah. They both fingered each other making each other reach their climax.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ava asked as she spreaded her legs.

Massiah laughed as she did the same they positioned themselves so their private areas would be touching. The two both moaned as they pussies rubbed against each others.
Ava eyes began to roll in the back of her head as she grabbed her breast.

"Shit Massiahhhh" Ava screamed Massiah bit hard on her bottom lip as she released.

What did she just do she thought to herself as Ava kissed her.

She had just got fucked by both Ava and Lance. It was obvious that the two was no longer in love with each other, but why did they both drag Massiah into it. Massiah knew that Lance and Ava once had a connection and she also knew they had the same taste because they had just fell in love with the same pussy.!

========================

Okayyyy SOME of y'all be really getting on my damn nerve!!!! First y'all want some exotic shxt then y'all complain about it! And don't even say it be the younger readers because its the overly grown mutha'fkas that has shxt to say!!! No I do not believe in sleeping with married men breaking up a home is not cool but obviously this was never a damn home!!! So stop asking me what if my husband cheated or why would I make a book like that! Shut the hell up.! & Two y'all take this book shxt too damn serious! Okay I know my style of writing might make the book seem real but really y'all snap out of it !!! When I said I was writing this book I said it was going to be different for me. Get y'all panties out y'all asx and loosen up.! Frfr its annoying! I really hate when people point out the littlest shxt just to say something like no just shut up! This is a book a DXMN book! So chill! Kk bye!

Oan: No its only one Ava!

150votes &'d 50 comments to release next Chapter.!!!!

#ExoticLuv❤