chapter 6

The ride home all I could do was think about what he had said. Yes this man was fine and Gawd yes I wanted to ride the hell out of him but this man was also married. Whether it was forced he is still married. I just can't. Gawd I want him inside me but that ring on his finger is everything I need to keep civil.

I sat my keys on my table removing my clothing one by one as I made my way to the shower. My day was amazing not only because I did something I loved but I did it with someone who allowed me to have fun. There was a connection between us and it was scaring me because we were moving way too fast. I was falling for him too quick. I haven't even worked for him yet and I got feelings for him.

I rinsed the mango shampoo out of my hair and turned off the shower. After drying my hair I wrapped the towel around me and walked into my kitchen. Not long after there was a knock at my door. Sitting down my orange juice I opened the door. It was him. Grabbing me close to him he grabbed the back of my neck and forcefully kissed me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I pulled away.

"Just let me make love to you." He said as he kissed down my neck. His touch was unbearable.

"What about your wife?"

"What wife?" He said as he pushed me up against the wall as he snatched off my towel. My body was set fire as his hands roamed up my thighs. I grabbed a hold of his neck as he held me up against the wall.

The kisses was slowing down they were becoming more passionate. I pulled my wet hair as he nippled and sucked at my breast.

"Lance this is sooo....mhmmn wrong" I managed to get out as he kissed my neck as his hand gripped my ass.

"Let me make it right!" He said as he turned me around and pulled down his pants. I heard him rip open the condom as he leaned me against the back of my sofa.

"Ahhaa!!" He was so big and felt so damn good. I grabbed the back of his neck as he pumped slowly but hard inside of me. He was everything I imaged. I felt every inch of him and every inch was magic. I'm no virgin and I even had tried things freakier shit but this! This was beyond anything I ever experienced. He was bringing me to the next level. I grabbed his hand from my breast and led it to my pussy putting my hand on top of his as we both fingered me together.

He kissed along my neck whispering exotic things in my ear.

"Where's your bedroom?"

"Fuck my bedroom just fuck me right here!" I said as I turned around and pushed him on to the couch.

Climbing on top of him I adjusted myself as he slid in me. I threw my hair back as I grabbed his chest. I rotated my hips making him grab my waist. I could tell he was the silent type. He didn't do a lot of speaking during sex and I loved it. It made me even hotter for him because his thoughts was a mystery. He was a risk and that made me more wet. He never took his eyes off me. He made me feel so exotic he was definitely something new. I rode him for a good minute before we both released.

"Please tell me there's a lot more where that came from." I asked tiredly as I laid on his chest. I felt him chuckle.

"Three years without having sex I'm just getting started."

"What about your wife?"

"I'm willing to please you but bringing up my wife after every session won't be in the deal. Your sex is amazing and your personality is what I need."

"She's still your wife. Lance I've seen this shit in movies where the girl like me always ends up hurt in the end."

"Well how about no sex how about we take one day out the month and go on a friendly date and You still work for me."

No sex!...no I needed it!

"No...I want the sex. Sex is in the deal. I won't bring up your wife and when we're at work its strictly work no other stuff. Deal!?"

He sat quiet for a second. I needed him to say deal. I was willing to fuck him but only in the privacy of our homes. Well my home. And call me a hoe all you want but I know what I'm signing up for and I'm willing to play my part.

"Deal!"

==============================

*Sorry for any Mess up.! Editing**
#Exoticluv❤