Chapter 11

*Massiah dress in mm*

I don't know if I was mad or jealous. Ava was pleasingly happy to sleep with Massiah a total damn stranger but I was married to her for some years and she couldn't fuck me. I can't even be mad at Massiah because she's right she is single but Ava was still my wife.

"Lance son whatever got your head in a bunch I need you to let it go and focus. Tonight is a big night by Monday you'll be the new owner of the company." My mother said as we all sat in back of the limo including my brother his wife and Ava and my dad. I really wanted Massiah to show but I believe I screwed that up.

"Baby cheer up its your big night." Ava kissed me on the ear. I grabbed her leg and patted it. I knew this was a front to put on in front of my mother, but I was done putting on. We was going to have a longgg talk after tonight. When the limo came to a stop everyone started fixing their clothes. I smiled a little knowing I looked this good because of Massiah. Everyone stepped out the limo hand in hand with their partners. Lights flashed and we all smiled. As soon as I stepped foot into the building I grabbed a drink. This was about to be one long ass night.

*
*
*

Massiah's dress in multimedia...

Getting into that argument with Lance really gave me a free pass to not show up tonight, but I paid for an expensive ass dress that I was going to put on. I showed up an hour late and the building was packed. The first person I spotted was Remy and I made my way to her.

"Heyyy you made it! Girl that dress is everything on you." Remy said hugging me.

"Thanks! You look good too"

"So who attention you trying to get his or hers?" Remy whispered. I swear I should of kept my mouth close because she's not gonna stop with the jokes.

"Neither smart ass!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohh so many people been asking Lance about his suit!"

"Foreal? What kind of people?"

"Big people girl! I told you how shit worked around here. They gave him a few business cards you should get them before he forgets."

"Where is he?" I asked looking around.

"Both your boo's are at the bar go say hey!" Remy laughed I looked over and saw both Lance and Ava talking to a couple.

"Bitch omg shut the fuck up! I'll be back." I said rolling my eyes once more. Making my way through the crowd I had finally reached the bar.

"Hi everyone." I spoke

"Massiah we were just talking about you !" Ava said

"Really? Was it good talk?"

"Of course. This fine gentleman love the way My husband is dressed and I was telling him about you."

"Hi you did a lovely job on the suit." The handsome man said. I shook his hand and thanked him.

"Do you have a card maybe we can chat later." I asked. He handed me the card and was on his way.

"Massiah you're wearing that dress. Your curves are really showing." Ava said touching my hip. I could see Lance face and he wasn't so happy. Anyone else would think we were just two ladies giving each other compliments but Lance knew Ava was wanting to fuck Me again.

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself."
"Yea well hands down you're the sexist thing here." Ava was so flirting with me and it was pissing Lance off. I loved it when he got mad it was such a turn on.