chapter 22

The look on Massiah's face scared the hell out of Josh.

"What did you just say?!" Massiah aked as she walked towards him.

"David isn't dead. We had to plan this shit or all of us would be dead."

Massiah just stood there not able to speak. Tears began to roll down her face as she continued to look at Josh. David wouldn't do such thing not to her.

"Josh how could you say that!"

"Saih?" Josh said making her left her head.

"WHAT!" Massiah looked at Josh and followed his eyes. When she finally looked up at the room door she knew her eyes wasn't playing tricks on her. She knew the story Josh had just told her was true.

In plain sight stood her brother. Her brother that she thought was dead two and a half years ago. There he was Alive and well.

"No no no! I need to lay down. Josh, David is dead. We had his funeral." Massiah said still looking at the image of her brother.

"Massiah you were sedated. The casket was closed." Josh said. Massiah stood up and walked towards her brother.

"Siah I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but I wanted to keep you safe." David said walking toward her. Massiah raised her hand to touch his face.

"David you, but you, no! Tell me I'm dreaming. "

"It was suppose to be only for a year but things didn't go as planned."

Massiah looked at Josh then back at David. Letting out a small chuckle Massiah pulled back and slapped the shit out of David leaving him holding left cheek.

"You baxtered ! It didn't go as planned! Are you fucking kidding me! Two fucking years! TWO FUCKING YEARS I COULDN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF YOU! TWO FUCKING YEARS I CRIED OVER YOUR ASS! TWO FUCKING YEARS MY LIFE BEEN HELL! TWO YEARS DAVID I WAS LEFT A LONE ! TWO YEARS I HAD TO STRUGGLE! TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE WASTED BECAUSE I WAS STUCK ON YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DEATH! TWOOOO FUCKKING YEARS DAVID! AND IT DIDNT GO AS PLANNED! YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH! GET THE FUCK OUT MY WAY BEFORE I KILL YOUR SORRY ASS FOREAL ! " Massiah grabbed her things before heading out.

"Massiah you said you promised you wasn't going to leave!"

"Josh fuck you and your promise can kiss my ass ! "

"Pooh I'm sorry" David said calling her by the name he gave her since they were young.

"Pooh? Huh! David FUCK YOU AND STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME! BOTH OF Y'ALL AND I MEANT THAT!" Massiah stormed out the front door slamming it causing the window next to it to shatter.

"Dawg she slapped the shit out of you!"

"Man I knew this shit was going to happen. I should of told her what was up. I was the only dude she Eva trusted. This shit hurt man foreal She my everything ion even think I can fix this shit."

"Naw mane to be honest naw you can't. And Remy gone really fuck you up. But I know somebody who can talk to her."

"Who?!" David asked rubbing his face.

"Lance"

"Who the fuck is that?"

"Her boyfriend.".....

========================

Sooo I hope I delivered!!!!

Because there won't be any more updates until July!!!!

Anywayyysss David is foul as fuxk for that! &'d if I was her I would of punched the shxt out of both they asx! Especially Josh because he knew what she had gone through for those two years and a half.! Wait she told they asx off tho! Frfr! Lawd poor ol Lance he gotta deal with what they started and she's pregnant bihhh that's major attitude! Anyways let me stop running my damn mouth! 3 updates in two days! Yea y'all good.! Love ya!

#ExoticLuv❤